Buy tickets online or wait till I get to Ibiza?

hi. iam heading to space opening party this year and have booked the tickets through spotlight. iam unsure about the ticket you print off. Is there induvidual tickets or just the one that is to be signed at the door when you arrive there.as there is 6 of us going. any help would be appricated. thanks

hi. iam heading to space opening party this year and have booked the tickets through spotlight. iam unsure about the ticket you print off. Is there induvidual tickets or just the one that is to be signed at the door when you arrive there.as there is 6 of us going. any help would be appricated. thanks

hi, there will be just the one print out for the 6 people.

Fmif

hi,

first of all thanks to so many of you for the kind support!

just to dispell some rumours:

the price spotlight sells at are official prices. there is a standard commission included on these prices, (5 euros) - this is what the bars earn on their tickets too.

in some bars, if you sit down and have a drink in their establishments, they will sometimes reduce their own 5 euro commission by 1 or 2 euros in order to make the sale.

what does this mean? it means you pay 5 euros for a drink in the bar but save 1 or 2 euros on the price of a ticket (eh?). many people enjoy this as part of the whole night out - haggling with the bars and slowly crawling through town looking for the best deals. it can be a lot of fun, but you are not actually saving money that way.

PLUS, all online tickets get GUESTLIST entry. no bar on the island can offer that.

we are not trying to trick anyone into buying over the price. we have had several occasions this year where we have voluntarily refunded the difference after realising that the clubs were reducing their prices. e.g. el divino have just reduced the price of Milk n 2 Sugars and Azuli from 30 EUR down to 15 EUR for all parties in August. we immediately refunded the difference for all people who had already bought tickets for these events in August. all i wish to show by this is that we play as fair as we can.

many people still prefer to buy on the island for other reasons too - they like to remain flexible and decide spontaneaously where to go; they might not want to pay with a credit card online, etc, etc.

however if you do know where you are going and you want less queuing and zero hassle about finding your tickets, then buying them online makes perfect sense :)

however you do it - enjoy!!

Do you know where I can buy FMIF tickets, spotlight has the event on Pachas calender but they are not available to buy. I would like the tickets for the 7th July.

all sold out im afraid :( - FMIF is so popular we only get a handful of tickets to sell, they
are all sold the same day virtually

Just wondering how much you can get hold of Cream tickets on the island? I know they are €45 on Spotlight but we have awkward friends who don't agree with booking things in advance (it's complicated :confused:). Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

hi skaphouse, sorry that won't be possible. if you want to go late, i'd sleep first, get up at 5 then go.

Hey dudes!

I need an update please!
I worked in ibiza 2004, 05, 06 and 07, still have my N.I.E. and always did full seasons, its been a while since I've been and am heading back over end of Aug this year to work for a month. Just wondering what the deal is with Workers passes this year as I'll be arriving so late?
I'm guessing the old 'Note from your boss' gag doesn't work at the clubs anymore haha! will I be able to pick up a workers pass at this late stage? I have a group of mates coming for a week in Sept you see so trying to work out if I should just pr-buy tickets to ensure I can party with them?! hmmm Es paradis and Eden should be fine right? main question: Can I get a pass at this stage? or how else will I get into the clubs? any information would be much much appreciated! CHEERZ!

Grainne.xxx

free drinks still available?

last went to ibiza 3 years ago after 3 years on the trot. was just wondering if you still get a free drink with club entry on the island.

this did used to be the case majority of the time when buying on the island, i personally have never bought tickets on the internet before but am considering it this year as me and my girlfriend are over for 2 weeks in september. CARNT WAIT!:lol:

I've never bought tickets before going to ibiza but I did this year to go to Together @ Amnesia to see Eric Prydz and Jeremy Orlander I bought the early birds...Couple of weeks later Eric Prydz & Jeremy Orlander were removed from the lineup...Early birds are none refundable as well so I will never pre buy club tickets again! - It does say lineups are subject to change but a mean, the main headliner being removed its his event lol! not good :(

I've never bought tickets before going to ibiza but I did this year to go to Together @ Amnesia to see Eric Prydz and Jeremy Orlander I bought the early birds...Couple of weeks later Eric Prydz & Jeremy Orlander were removed from the lineup...Early birds are none refundable as well so I will never pre buy club tickets again! - It does say lineups are subject to change but a mean, the main headliner being removed its his event lol! not good :(

see your point, but believe it or not - you were just very unlucky. 95% of our tickets ARE completely refundable. if a ticket is non-refundable, it's the club's decision, not ours. and we always mention it so you do know if they are refundable or not at the time of buying.

A follow up to this - when cancelling tickets can you just cancel one or does the whole order have to be cancelled?

Buying tickets at the bar

I've read that you can get discount tickets in several bars.
Do you have to ask about the tickets at a bartender or at the bar?
And for example, you want tickets for amnesia, you have to go to one special bar where you only could get tickets for amnesia? Or is any bar good?
Grtz.

I've read that you can get discount tickets in several bars.
Do you have to ask about the tickets at a bartender or at the bar?
And for example, you want tickets for amnesia, you have to go to one special bar where you only could get tickets for amnesia? Or is any bar good?
Grtz.

you will get them at the same price as we sell them. no one sells tickets cheaper than we do.

Back