Buy tickets online or wait till I get to Ibiza?

i plan to go to place that look VIP (LIO & JAG & Pacha Hotel) this summer because of the djs that i enjoy playing there...
I hope that there is no dress code because, in such a place, i guess you have to make an effort to look dressed, but the only thing is i will have only flip flops (fly very light, i will be dress all white , trousers shorter at 3/4 (it's not a bermuda), lin shirt & white flip flop(clean ones booked for "chic" party) , hoping that they will allow me to enter in)
I can pay 60€ to enter in but do they make a selection at the entrance door? (a kind of , you have to be a faithful customer to get in or bring some Hots chick with you(the stuff that happen in VIP clubs in France)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info, been more than 10 years i would like to see Sebastian Gamboa in the mix...
the thing is , all year,i have to be dress with suit/tie & in ibz, break this rule 8) & wear what i like :it bother me to go on party with a suit (keep it for duty job in order to impress the customer)..i don't have any place in my luggage for a trouser & shoes :oops:...it 's not a short , it's a "pantacourt" with famous brand (the word in French, trousers shorten by 10 inch)..& if they don't allow me in, i will answer:Hey! Im' a FB friend of the dj !!! & will send a FB message in order for him to pick me :lol: (this is what i will do if they don't allow me to get in to JAG to see Inaky Garcia & Jamie Lewis)
& if not allowed, not a big deal, this is only a party ...not the end of the world.
ps:sorry for trolling this post

Might seem a daft question then, but....

1. If i buy tickets online (i.e this site) does it automatically mean am on the quest list or do i need to then apply for it seperate, on the actual clubs site?

2. How bad are the ques, how long a wait vs guest list?

Thanks in advance!

When you buy a ticket, you are automatically added to the club's internet sales list. In nearly all clubs this is a separate entrance/queue next to the normal paying entrance. You don't need to do anything, this happens automatically. When you get to the club, this entrance is clearly marked.

I'll update the ticket FAQ with this, it's not a daft q at all :)

As for queues... In high season and for popular parties (cream, fmif, space opening, etc) everyone has to queue for a bit regardless of where you bought your ticket or who you blagged a guest list from. For most nights however you'll be in the door with an internet ticket within a few minutes.

I'm an Ibiza virgin!!! I'm going to Ibiza from July 6-18 and I was wondering whether I should purchase tickets online or wait until I get to Ibiza. I'm thinking it would be faster and easier to purchase tickets online, but I wanted to get feedback from other people first. Any thoughts?

IF YOU WANT TO COLOR UP YOUR LIFE YOU CAN PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS FOR MONDAYS ALREADY ONLINE THROUGH SPOTLIGHT! EASY SIMLE AND QUICK :)
pro: online

Can you please confirm Float Your Boat - Cream Official Boat Party San Antonio 18 June includes tickets for after party at Amnesia on same day where Aly & Fila are playing?

Hi Guys, I bought a Carl Cox ticket by accident for the wrong day and I can't use it as I won't be in ibiza yet. it is for June 14th the opening party at Space Ibiza. I paid 35 eur for it and would like to just get back what I paid for it. Please let me know if anyone interested. I can take either venmo or paypal for it. you can email me at dharbin@alliedfl.com

Stupid question, but how much do online tickets cost for regular (non-opening/closing) nights?

Hi just read your message. I bought a Carl Cox ticket by accident for the wrong day and I can't use it as I won't be in ibiza yet. it is for June 14th the opening party at Space Ibiza. I paid 35 eur for it and would like to just get back what I paid for it. I'm trying to sell it now online. Please let me know if anyone interested. I can take either venmo or paypal for it. you can email me at dharbin@alliedfl.com

I think for peace of mind, buy tix online, as it is convenient, usually cheaper if you get an early bird, and then you can focus your energy on just partying and enjoying yourself. However, if you do, be sure you have researched the themed night, be sure you absolutely wanna see the dj/show act. If unsure or wanna keep open choices, then buy them as you get there.

Might be a silly question, but I figured it's better to just ask. On some events there are multiple types of tickets, like for example for music on & afterlife , there is a regular ticket and VIP table. when it says the ticket is non refundable on the bottom, that's just for the VIP thing, right? the regular ticket can be canceled if we end up going someplace else (up to 24 hours before) ?

Anyone noticed which clubs are discounting this year? Sometimes by second and third weeks it becomes obvious which club Nights are giving Away free wrist band and which are not. Also which club Nights are seeing reductions and hikes from sellers?

Yesterday there were only 16 tickets left for closing party 22th at Hi.
Today there is nothing about how many tickets it is left. What's up?

that happens for technical reasons. we get those tickets in allotments so you may see none left (or just a few) and the next day there might be tickets up again.

I know this topic has been discussed, but I am a Ibiza virgin and the only thread I can find is from 2006. Should I biy tickets ahead online? Or should I wait to get there for the promoters and such? Thanks for the help!

ha! emca. i think the info from 2006 is as valid then as it was now. there's are the advantages as i see them:

1. if you buy in advance you have the advantage of being able to pay for your ticket months/weeks in advance meaning you don't have to take so much money with you.
  2. you are guaranteed entry - for the busier parties this is a must - you don't spend so long queuing and there's zero anxiety about getting in. tbh there aren't many parties which turn you away because the venue is full, but some such as el row, carl cox, radio 1, garrix ushuaia, guetta pacha, etc are so popular it just makes sense to buy in advance.
  3. you always save money on the door price.
wherever you buy... have fun!!

Back