Buy tickets online or wait till I get to Ibiza?

Hiya,

When you order tickets online, you receive a confirmation email which is essentially your ticket. You need to print out this email and bring it to the bring with you.

At the same time, the club are sent your details so when you go to the door on the night, your name will be on the list. Remember to bring your confirmation email with you as proof.

Hope that helps !

When you buy tickets online do you receive them in the post or collect in Ibiza?

Thank you kindly, I'll take this back to the board - I think buying tickets for We Love Space is a good move, but they seem to be under the impression that they will be cheaper to geta hold off in Ibiza... they haven't witnessed my powers of persuasion yet :D

We got back this morning, I had struggled with this question myself, to buy before hand or not?

Answer: don't bother. We went to space at 5.30pm and got in for €15, we got into Wonderland for €35, Tiesto for €45, Carl Cox, went at 8.30 and got in for €10. All much cheaper than buying in advance.

My best piece of advice, hunt down tickets for the Zoo Project on the Saturday, about €25, best night of the holiday. drinks were cheap and the atmosphere was amazing.

post holiday blues have well and truly set in!

tic's how long

hi all was woundering how long it takes for tic's to arive if a buy them online heading over in three weeks for the closing partys and there a a few nights i would like to have tic's sorted for????????

Which place's sell the ticket's?

Where can i buy the tickets for Cocoon, Dc-10 and We love space sunday closing parties on the 28th n 29th September on the island? Could Someone give me a name of a bar or something please!

tickets arrive immediately :) you print them off after buying them. so you can buy them whenever you like.

cocoon closing is now on sale from the party calendar

just in answer to chris:

Answer: don't bother. We went to space at 5.30pm and got in for €15, we got into Wonderland for €35, Tiesto for €45, Carl Cox, went at 8.30 and got in for €10. All much cheaper than buying in advance.

cheaper tickets have a deadline - in the club early. this means you are paying club price drinks for a very long time. an online ticket gives you the freedom to go when you like.

cheers

So is it easier and safer to get tickets online than pay at the door? will you save money too?

Its definitely safe and easy. Just make sure you definitely want to go to the nights you buy tickets for. I bought loads of online tickets last summer and only ended up going to about half of the shows because of other parties that sort of spontaneously caught my attention. In that sense its a good idea to keep your options open by buying tickets for the shows you know you're definitely going to.

So is it easier and safer to get tickets online than pay at the door? will you save money too?

NEVER pay at the door. Always buy tickets beforehand be it online or when you get there.

When paying at the door you can pay up to 70 Euro to get into a big club night.

The only exception to this rule is if you have a flyer/invitation pass/ wristband which states you will be discounted- if not- buy a ticket!

Been to Ibiza 4 times and been to pretty much every club on the island and ive never seen anybody get knocked back for age.As for getting tickets online, its honestly not worth it. You get them online before you go you are commited to them nights when you get there.Mite aswell just go over there,then decide what your doing. The tickets are the same price on here as they are over there

I bought online last year and ended up not using half the tickets because things spontaneously happened and i ended up going elsewhere. This year I'll be buying for Cocoon and possibly WLS on the nights where i know I'll definitely be there. BTW...if anyone has any leads on how i can land VIP tickets for Cocoon, please feel free to drop me a PM.

I bought online last year and ended up not using half the tickets because things spontaneously happened and i ended up going elsewhere. This year I'll be buying for Cocoon and possibly WLS on the nights where i know I'll definitely be there. BTW...if anyone has any leads on how i can land VIP tickets for Cocoon, please feel free to drop me a PM.

Never mind that last bit. I figured it out. :)

I would only buy tickets online if there was a night I definitely wanted to go to on the evening of arriving on the island. If you're stepping off the plane of a evening and not getting to your hotel until 9 or 10pm, then buying online could save a bit of messing around.

But other than that, there's no need at all. Buy when you get there. Even if you have a very good idea of what nights you want to go to, being open to some spontaneous changes of mind and hunting for cheeky deals are all part of the fun.

I would only buy tickets online if there was a night I definitely wanted to go to on the evening of arriving on the island. If you're stepping off the plane of a evening and not getting to your hotel until 9 or 10pm, then buying online could save a bit of messing around.

But other than that, there's no need at all. Buy when you get there. Even if you have a very good idea of what nights you want to go to, being open to some spontaneous changes of mind and hunting for cheeky deals are all part of the fun.

so at cream, for example, when you have to cross over the bridge to join the back of ticket queue, it's not worth being in a separate queue just for internet sales?!!!:idea:

so at cream, for example, when you have to cross over the bridge to join the back of ticket queue, it's not worth being in a separate queue just for internet sales?!!!:idea:

For a night like Cream I would be there fairly early by Ibizan standards, so before either queue was getting big. But, yeah, there is always that angle, I suppose.

what time does the spotlight-ticket-shop close for a certain party ?

f.e. space-opening - is there a certain time this sunday (or before)
when the sale is stopped or can i still buy a ticket at 6pm or 8pm or even later ?

calm down icey!!

i'm not sure of the exact answer, but the ticket page for space opening has gone, so there is no way to actually buy them.

Anyone know when cocoon tickets will be up for sale? June 22nd is the party and i'm definitely going.... any help would be fabulous!!

Back