Burning Man

For those of you that are going... as the first names come in.
Personal tip from a German guy. You should try to catch Miyagi or Seth Schwarz, both are pretty good and have the perfect music in store for Burning Man.

For those of you that are going... as the first names come in.
Personal tip from a German guy. You should try to catch Miyagi or Seth Schwarz, both are pretty good and have the perfect music in store for Burning Man.

The former has played on our art car the last 2 years running.

All available names are now published in the rockstar librarian.
Some great names in there...
Jamie Jones, The Martinez Brothers, Joseph Capriati, Carl Cox, DJ Tennis, Nastia, Leon, Waff, Infected Mushroom, Blond:ish, Jennifer Cardini, Monolink, Hernan Cattaneo, Nico Stojan, Aphrodite, Eelke Kleijn, Behrouz, Acid Pauli, Miyagi....
For the Dubstep fans Diplo and Seven Lions will play again.
For the Hardcore fans Noize Suppressor is having the only Harder set at Burnin Man.
For the trance fans, don't miss Gabriel & Dresden.

All available names are now published in the rockstar librarian.
Some great names in there...
Jamie Jones, The Martinez Brothers, Joseph Capriati, Carl Cox, DJ Tennis, Nastia, Leon, Waff, Infected Mushroom, Blond:ish, Jennifer Cardini, Monolink, Hernan Cattaneo, Nico Stojan, Aphrodite, Eelke Kleijn, Behrouz, Acid Pauli, Miyagi....
For the Dubstep fans Diplo and Seven Lions will play again.
For the Hardcore fans Noize Suppressor is having the only Harder set at Burnin Man.
For the trance fans, don't miss Gabriel & Dresden.

And that's just the artists who are choosing to announce their sets publicly!

My camp's annual homage to the white isle is an event slated for Thursday afternoon in the open playa...you'll find our Airship marooned on a tropical island, industrial-grade misting machines, and a roundup of other art cars with soundsystems linked. A hidden oasis and temporary apparition in the ocean of dust..it will pop up in the afternoon and disappear after sunset ;)

Back from the dust. My musical highlight this year was Luca Bacchetti. Have to admit I was shocked, given I had written him off a few years ago after one of the most disappointing performances I've seen from a DJ. I wonder now if he had an off night a few years ago, or if he's reinvented himself recently....or maybe he just brought his A-Game for the playa. Anyone else seen him lately who can speak to this? I've always loved his productions, but can't overstate my surprise at how much he rocked last week. I haven't heard such original, ballsy, boundary-pushing, and truly musical house and techno in a long time.

*edit: he was followed by Tim Green, who also deserves an honorable mention. Tim played to expectations (not a bad thing, he was superb), while Luca went his own way entirely.

Last edited:
Why thank you @craig72 :)
Which one...the playa cruise or the island one? There are two now on Airpusher's soundcloud.
And more importantly....are you gonna join us next year?

Back