Bumping into DJ's

pie

Last year we were sitting outside coastline, chilling with a cocktail or two and I needed the call of nature so went in the bar, as I walked into the toilets I literally bumped into a guy in shades.

It were only the Judge!!

We met Yousef by Mambo last year.

My mate asked him th etime and cos we are scousers, Yousef started saying "Are you coming to see me later on?" etc

My mate then asked him who he was and Yousef's girlfriend nearly pissed herself.

Thats how I remember it

I met Dave Seaman in El Divino, didn't look anything like he does when he plays in goal ;) :lol:

Meeting DJ's can be quite overated... There's only so many times you wan't to see Brandon Block's arse (and it's less than 1!) but when he keeps running round your hotel bar with his pants round his ankles shaking it at you, it really is too much, LOL.

PaulSub said:
Meeting DJ's can be quite overated... There's only so many time you wan't to see Brandon Block's arse (and it's less than 1!) but when he's running round your hotel bar shaking it at you, it really is too much, LOL.

what a thought!!!

judge jules was sitting opposite me on the plane over there last yr,he has a voice like barry white has shot his last load up him.

Last year Sasha was on the same flight as me (arriving the day of We Love Sundays opening) would have been much cooler if the same had been true this year, oh well. Also a few years ago, I was sat next to Allister Whitehead on the plane but didn't reallise it was him until he picked up his record boxes at the airport, LOL. Whatever happened to him?

PaulSub said:
Last year Sasha was on the same flight as me (arriving the day of We Love Sundays opening)

what! he actually gets on the the same planes as us mere mortals :eek:

:lol:

I bumped into the judge in mambos last aug.....wot a geek that guy really is!!

Saw that pr1ck in Pacha last year (or year before?).

He was sat on a chair near the bar on the terrace - seems ok? - NO

Thing was though he was sat in the middle of a wide open space with all his hangers on surrounding him BLOCKING the way so people couldn't pass through.

He was sat with his f***ing bermudas on looking a right t1t.

What a chump :evil:

alex p at mambos watchin the sunset and havin a few beers last year, and paul taylor on the plane on the way home

Back