Bumping into DJ's

My mate works for Ministry and does a lot of the PR for them. My boyfriend were fortunate to meet Louis Vega with him at Pacha. Top chap!!

I was dancing in 2002, August 21st near the DJ booth of Pachá and I felt a strike on my back. I looked at and it was the CD Bag of Roger Sanchez, and himself, hehe. When he reached the booth, the picture was interesting: Erick Morillo spinning and, behind him Roger Sanchez, Harry ChooChoo Romero, Jose Nunez, Shawnee Taylor, Fat Boy Slim and Satoshi Tomiie :eek:

ATFC said:
Erick Morillo spinning and, behind him Roger Sanchez, Harry ChooChoo Romero, Jose Nunez, Shawnee Taylor, Fat Boy Slim and Satoshi Tomiie :eek:

thats a lot of people in the booth!

what night was it? ministry?

Had dinner with Alex P this year at El Divino's, what a great guy.

I bumped into Tiesto in the toilets at Amnesia after his radio 1 essential mix. One of the guys from MYNC was in there and Tiesto didn't have a clue who he was when he started to speak to him.

I asked Tiesto who his favourite DJ was. Guess who he said?: Tiesto. Nothing like a bit of modesty.

Robo said:
ATFC said:
Erick Morillo spinning and, behind him Roger Sanchez, Harry ChooChoo Romero, Jose Nunez, Shawnee Taylor, Fat Boy Slim and Satoshi Tomiie :eek:

thats a lot of people in the booth!

what night was it? ministry?

Subliminal Sessions. Morillo & Shawnee were in DJ Booth, and the rest in the zone before the booth (behind it), drinking spirits and looking at Erick.

Subliminal Sessions. Morillo & Shawnee were in DJ Booth, and the rest in the zone before the booth (behind it), drinking spirits and looking at Erick.
Hmmm maybe they fancy erick

last year we had Brandon, Alex P & Carl Cox on our flight coming back. Funny thing is Carl was sitting right next to my friend, but she was so mashed because she had come straight to the plane from Space she was passed out all the way home, and to this day thinks we made it up.

How anyone could fail to notice someone the size of Carl Cox, no matter how mashd, is beyond me! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Robo said:
darren emerson and lee buriddge were on my eastjet flight last night/ this morning.

On my Thomson flight over last Friday were Oakie himself and Dave Pearce.

As we boarded the bus to take us from the lane to airport in Ibiza all these blokes on stag do starting shouting abuse at Pearce..., quite funny unless you're a fan of his.

Back