bugged out weekender jan 2013

Listing for this years as a reference:)
Month to go!!!!

bug20122012121810490700.jpg

Nice one! The next 2 weeks will fly by, then a couple of boring weeks in preparation for this. It's gonna be ace!

Nice one! The next 2 weeks will fly by, then a couple of boring weeks in preparation for this. It's gonna be ace!

Yes, wont be long now, and got a few xmas/new year nights out to kill time inbetween.

been discussing last years with our crowd...some great wee flashback memories :lol::spank:

we did turn up to the musical bingo:lol:.think we jouined it in the last round, so that a £5 well spent then...amusing to see the casualtiies trying to focus on their bingo scorecards and try and correctly guess track titles though!

2 weeks to go, and I'm absolutely piss-in-my-pants excited about it! I'm literally not doing anything of note until then as I'm on a self imposed 2 week detox and fitness campaign after a 2 week binge over Xmas.

Anyone that went last year - can you remember when the set times were released? Was it much before the day? Cheers.

im pretty sure the person who booked it (was me last year) gets a welcome pack / site map etc, and the timetable was in that, arrived around about 10 days before we went.

i'm also rather excited abou this, was good chat about it when i caught up with some of my crowd at hogmanay & the days after...was good exercise for bugged out:)pmsl

Nice one, thanks, I'll keep an eye out for that then.

I've been a bit starved of decent clubbing since Ibiza. Went to Cafe 1001 on NYE, it was decent enough but a small crowd, really looking forward to a whole weekend of partying and it seems to have sold pretty well.

Look like this is going to be rather busy with them selling a lot more rooms & the new hotel at butlins going to be used as well now, compared to last time when they were still building / renovating a lot of the area.

the friday / sunday lineups looking rather light when you see it in print, but enough on it still to justify it for me...at end up, its a weekend away with some of my mates going a bit wild:) with some good music happening.
i might actually try and see the LCD Soundsystem film when its on, since i've not seen it yet...will see what the timetable is like

friday

2591--9f75b0b5d5d40de2bebbf2c3b9115cd0.jpg

saturday
2591--2690a17af396f66b5110a33a94b1b968.jpg

sunday
2591--7126785cbf36111522278522443c4d02.jpg

my picks for the 3 days:

friday:

Bicep (my top choice to see, i will be at that no question)
disclosure
gestafflestein (always amusing when you see djs spelt wrong on the official flyers!)
dusky
mosca
brodinski
skream
(probably check out the disco stuff as well)

saturday:

ben ufo
daniel avery
boys noize (probably, my mates will want to see him, although have seen him twice recently..looks like he's only djing at this though)
heidi
jackmaster
maceo plex
chem brothers
scuba
(probably be along at the pool party, check that out, doubt will bbother going in the water though, will just stick to the raised viewing platform whdere the djs will be)

sunday:

stalking andy weatherall as per usual when he plays with smagghe:)lol
blawan
eats everything
frankie knuckles...if only for him playing the whistle song which is still one of my all time favs)
maya jane coles
joy o
julio bashmore
maya jane coles

maybe lcd film...justin robertson / james holroyd / dave clarke

(in fact when i do my wee list...the lineup does come across a whole lot better now:)lol

Friday is the weakest for me but it's a bit of everything. Want to see Bicep, Disclosure and Fake Blood (as long as he's not doing too much album promoting). I'll probably check out Brodinski, Gessafelstein, see what else is going on.

Don't know where to start with Saturday's lineup. That's going to be a big day and night!

i think the Sunday is looking good too, less sets to fit in being an early finish but it looks good to me!

....looking forward to seeing a timetable now. I wonder if they'll keep it under wraps till the day and sell lanyards to cash in this time...

Cannot wait for this now. Hoping to get down there for about 6 next Friday and have a look around to get our bearings before the fun starts. Away for the next week with work so should help the time fly by!

Cannot wait for this now. Hoping to get down there for about 6 next Friday and have a look around to get our bearings before the fun starts. Away for the next week with work so should help the time fly by!

good idea to get in early, as the accomodation blocks can be quite a maze trying to find your door, wasn't really anyone there to help point you in the right direction either, so hopefully they have that sprted for this time....

i doubt i will be there before 7pm, but pretty sure we are in the same area as last time so i should be fine.

good idea to get in early, as the accomodation blocks can be quite a maze trying to find your door, wasn't really anyone there to help point you in the right direction either, so hopefully they have that sprted for this time....

i doubt i will be there before 7pm, but pretty sure we are in the same area as last time so i should be fine.

What was the vibe with taking alcohol in? On the Bugged Out website it says only 1ltr sealed bottles of water allowed but my bro's just had the confirmation from Butlins and thay says you can take it in?

What was the vibe with taking alcohol in? On the Bugged Out website it says only 1ltr sealed bottles of water allowed but my bro's just had the confirmation from Butlins and thay says you can take it in?

you can take anything you like into the chalets, what you aren't allowed is drink into the actual venues themselves...well that was the case last time, you could get your drinks in plastic tumblers and walk between the venues though and just say you'd bought it in the other bar. (so buy laods of plastic pint glasses and try that trick.

i dont drink so didnt really effect me, ws just red bull / water for me .....

Back