Buddys in 2007 season??

omg guys it's so excitin just the thot of gettin out there in a few months! im a bit scared cuz am goin out maself now, but still rly lookin forward! i dont know where al be flyin from but think its gonna be manchester or doncaster, so anyone goin from there wud b gd to meet up with before hand! xxx

omg guys it's so excitin just the thot of gettin out there in a few months! im a bit scared cuz am goin out maself now, but still rly lookin forward! i dont know where al be flyin from but think its gonna be manchester or doncaster, so anyone goin from there wud b gd to meet up with before hand! xxx

Hey babydoll, i'll be flying from Manc, where u from? im gettin excited too, can't wait for the sun, sea and laughs :) How old are u?

Hey jimmy, im from Isle of Man, headin out with me sister and my m8, can't wait, roll on 2nd May!! :)

xxxxxxxxx

hey chick, im 19 from Glasgow but moving to Doncaster to stay with the family for a bit after xmas! all big changes, Ibiza is what I'm most looking forward to tho! how far away are you from manchester then? I dont have a set date to go out, just waiting for inspiration or a travel buddy to appear! lol. sometime in may anyway. x

Anyone wanna share with me 19th-26th may?!

Hey guys, I've booked up for Poniente Apartments 19th - 26th - its £50 each for the week and I need someone to share with! Anyone interested? I'm actually flyin out on 12th but my sisters stayin wi me first week.
feel free to post back on here or email me on xlauralouisex@hotmail.co.uk
Cheers! :)

Hey babydoll, i was lookin at the poniente apts too- pretty cheap aren't they. im goin out 2nd may though a few weeks earlier than u chick. Are u headin out on ur own? we all deff need to meet up for some mad nights out. im not from Manchester im from isle of man but manc is prob the closest airport to us. or liverpool.

arrrggghhh i just wish it would hurry up feels like its a life time away!! suppose got a lot of saving etc to do first tho.....

xxxxx

jet from 19-july07 till 28-august 07

hola at you all, i will staying this ummer in the het apartment on my own from 19-july-07 till 28-august-07. i will be lookin forward to meet you all, i mean its 40 days cant spend it all alone ;)

heathmanminx,
U got an email addy? or wanna email me it xlauralouisex@hotmail.co.uk Yep I'm heading out all by my lonesome and although I'm excited, im also a bit aprehensive about finding ppl to share an apartment with etc So if you'd be interested in counting me in for accomm let me know! I've currently got one week booked up at poniente, until 19th, so I need a plan of action for after that! not long to go now.....

xxx

me and a mate are planning to go out there on the 31st may and are up for sharing accomodation with a few people.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys, I'll be heading out to ibiza next year too... Be nice to chat with you guys or maybe meet up over there. My e-mails bybyemma@hotmail.com.

Also going out to refresh myself, and bust my nut after spending 5 years with an evil witch.

hey guys, I'll be heading out to ibiza next year too... Be nice to chat with you guys or maybe meet up over there. My e-mails bybyemma@hotmail.com.

Also going out to refresh myself, and bust my nut after spending 5 years with an evil witch.

Hiya, goin out in May, can't wait to get back to ibiza :)Who u goin with?

Who's the evil witch? your ex?(god im nosy aren't i lol)

Heath
xxx

Hiya siretta, seems like theres gonna be a lot of newly single girls headin out to San An to work in May hey!!

where abouts is the Shipyard Inn? i didn't know about the recruiting thing, think i'll deff be going along to that.

Only 5 months to go!! Once xmas is over its only 4 months!!

Hey Pacha, aint spoke to you in a while, hows the accom plans goin? still counting down the months/days/hours/mins like me?! :p

luv heath xxxxxxx

Apparently it's in San Antonio and after the recruitment day there are jobs advertised there on a permanent basis. I'll have a look on this site and try find out exactly when the recruitment day is.

I really wanna go work in Ibiza this year but with my finances the way they are won't be able to afford it.

hey im heading out to ibiza start of june im from midlands so prob going from birmingham, east midlands or luton! i reckon its best to get out there early been chatting to loads of people going out mid may as you get the best pick of the jobs but got uni exams so gota head out later x

What's up my Ibiza lovers for 2007.....!!!!

What’s up to all?

I’m off to Ibiza on the 2nd May from Luton was out there last year doing promotion for my label and plugging my music, worked for Filthy Mondays & Tidy @ Es Paradis as a dancer met lots of good peeps which I suppose will be going out this year too. I'm out again all summer doing work and promotion for 20 new tunes we have just produced, I was originally going to stay with some close friends of mine who are out there but they have just got a puppy so I have opted out!

I am looking to share accommodation with some decent folks!!!! If ya interested drop me a Hola amigo!

Here are my links peeps:

http://www.myspace.com/allfunkeduprecords

Addy is allfunkeduprecords@hotmail.co.uk

Larenza

8)

working and living in ibiza

hi every1,im looking to work and live in ibiza from may to oct im living i working in tenerife but can´t w8 to go to ibiza all my friends what to stay in tenerife but im going to ibiza..does any1 what to meet up to look for jobs and apartment togetheir???i love work and party so if you are the same let me now!!!

hi im also going to ibiza i im working and living in tenerife but really want to go to ibiza to work,live and party on down would you like to meet up out there and we can find job and apartment togethere???

hi im living in san eugenio the south of tenerife..it's good crack but ibiza will been better..when are you going to ibiza???

Booked up for the 25th of april yay! , into my electro/minimal stuff drop me a line some time! i need some ibizian internet friends8)

Back