Buddys in 2007 season??

i am 26 getting old, you are only young making me feel old, i cant wait either i cant think about any think else, only a few mths to go but they will fly by, i may be going by myself too.... or my mate may come along, but we can meet up depending on where you are going to stay - you can e-mail me on natc_babe@hotmail.co.uk

hen do you guys rek the best time to head out would be?? Beginning May/End of May/June??? Not that im starting to count down the mnths already :lol:

hello people, im paul, 26 from swindon, i definately want to go over next year for the summer, count me in 100% for a "group fly" lol.
dont mind where i work, never been over there before but am bored of england, so im going on my own anyway if no one else goes!!!
speedy101@hotmail.co.uk is my msn if anyone wants it!

hi paul, i am up for meeting up, i am 26 and bored of england to and the weather , i want to stay in playad'en bossa, what month are you thinking of going out?

Hey guys, Im plannin on heading out this summer too - Pacha im from Glasgow too and looking for ppz to head over there with beginnin of may - are you headin out yrself or with mates?
L

going to head out on my own, in may sometime i think, but if im going out with any of you lot then i will sort it out with you!!
will be good to get a few of us atleast so we all have some one to talk to!!

Babydoll the flyglobespan flights went on sale last week so i booked the first available flight which is the 25th May!! Im going all on my lonesome!! Are you??...Feel free to join me :)

And bunney totally agree!! Seems to be a good few of us going out on our ownsomes so we be a good laugh to meet up :)

I was thinking about paying for a room at the Poniente for a week to start with. Its £108 for a week and sleeps 4 if anyone interested?

pacha, i would be up for that!
you lot just gonna get jobs when your over there then? cant be too hard to find surely??!?!

Hey everyone!

i'm 22 F from Isle of Man (dont ask lol!) and im going out to Ibiza to work in May- my sister and my m8 is also comin, would love to meet up with everyone who's plannin on goin.

Pacha i've also looked at Poniente i have stayed near there b4 and its easy to get to West End from there. i was thinkin bout bookin it for a month then we've got a month to find somewhere decent to live.

xxx:)

Yea Bunney thats the plan :) I'll PM you my email addy mate, feel free to drop me an email!

Heathmanxminx i have stayed at the Poniente a few times too and found it great, rooms are nice and spacious too!!.. I dont know if a week would be long enough but doubt it would be too busy in May so if need be i'm sure they would let us pay to keep the room on after that. Perhaps 2 weeks would be better, im really not sure.

Roll on the summer!!!...think i am a little too excited too early!!

x.

Thanks Pacha- good to hear they're spacious, i am sharing with my sis and my mate and will no doubt be on the verge of killing eachother if we're all crammed together for a month.

i just wish May would hurry up! only 5 motnhs and 3 weeks to go!! god im sad....

he he

Heath xxx

room for 6 sounds good. think i will book it for a month that way dont need to worry bout findin somewhere for a while. gonna book it in january. was gonna book it next month but can't cos my sis and m8 can't afford it til after chrimbo. Hav u ever worked there b4? i have been wantin to do it for years but i've always had a boyf n he wasn't into the idea! now im single thought i better go for it.

xxx

Haha chick im exactly the same as you. I've been to Ibiza 7 times now but have always wanted to work but the boy wasnt happy about it. Im now single after 5 years so have decided to go for it!!!

Back