Buddys in 2007 season??

5 years is a long time!!

Where are u wanting to work? was gonna do bar work but a m8 at work did PR'ing n said it was such a laugh.

We will have to meet up when we get there, aren't you from Glasgow? i will be flying from Manc i think or liverpool..
x

Haha chick im exactly the same as you. I've been to Ibiza 7 times now but have always wanted to work but the boy wasnt happy about it. Im now single after 5 years so have decided to go for it!!!

i'm same as you but we never made 5years we got 4.9 years (3weeks ago)ha.Gutted like but i'm sure Ibiza when i get there in May i will be good .

i'm same as you but we never made 5years we got 4.9 years (3weeks ago)ha.Gutted like but i'm sure Ibiza when i get there in May i will be good .

Uhh chick sorry to hear that!! But hey, im sure a summer in Ibiza will take our minds off it. Im excited about meeting so many new people, have been part of a couple for too long looking forward to feeling independant again!...without sounding too cheezy!

Heathmanxminx yea im from Glasgow :) We should defo meet up!! When are you heading to Ibiza?

I really want to do bar work. I really dont think i'd like PR'ing. I hate it when im feeling rough and have PR's trying to give me flyers and info on club nights, because i hate it i wouldnt want to inflict it on anyone else...but thats just me. Plus i dont think i have the chat or the balls for it!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, i know its early but i am in the process of arranging an apartment for 4mnths May-Sept time. The apartment has two bedrooms with twin beds. Let me know if anyone is intersted in a bed :)

Pacha,
Well, u already know to count me in for one of those beds plz! is there anyone else from scotland on here or is it just me n Pacha?? I'm so excitd I cant wait to get there!!

a big meet up when we all arrive wud be fab 8)

Hiya BabyDoll, how old are u? u going out in May too? thinking bout ibiza is all thats getting me through this cr@p weather and cr@p place at moment!(i live in isle of man- 'nuff said)

pacha- is this the poniente apts? i would deff be interested. problem is my m8 and my sister are coming aswell, do they have bigger apts? i'm going out on 2nd May, my lease is up on my flat so i deff have to go! :)

hey, im 19 - been workin full time for past 3 years an decided I'm wasting the best years of my life stuck in an office! so this summer is goin to be fab. If there isn't bigger rooms, im sure you could find 1 more to fill yr apartment, and me an pacha shd easily find 2 more - then we'd all be in same place anyway! think sum1 mentioned apartments for 6 anywy?.... that wud b alright! and cheap too. (don't envy you - isle of man weather must b pretty bad this time of yr!)

Hey girls, the apartment im looking into is an actual apartment, not the ponient. One with monthly rent etc ;)

babydoll- yeah i've been working in an office for 5 years, had enough i wanan have fun, and im sick of coming home after ibiza and being depressed! dont know whether you've been to the isle of sh*t before- but its really crap, only a few clubs, have to go away to liverpool to go to big clubs, im sick of it!

Pacha- that sounds good, whats the aprtments called? i'll have a look at them..

xxx

i've always had a boyf n he wasn't into the idea! now im single thought i better go for it.

Hello everyone I'm new to this site; In the same boat, split up with boyf few months ago and looking forward to having some independence next summer lol As far as I know there is a recruitment day at the Shipps Inn Yard in San Antonio one day in May; nearly went this year but bottled it cos of the boyf etc. Planning on going next May, also looking forward to meeting loadsa new peeps :)

Hello everyone I'm new to this site; In the same boat, split up with boyf few months ago and looking forward to having some independence next summer lol As far as I know there is a recruitment day at the Shipps Inn Yard in San Antonio one day in May; nearly went this year but bottled it cos of the boyf etc. Planning on going next May, also looking forward to meeting loadsa new peeps :)

My situ is EXACTLY the same as yours too chick!!! Sure there well be plenty of madness and hot boys this summer ;) Go us, doing something for ourselves!

My situ is EXACTLY the same as yours too chick!!! Sure there well be plenty of madness and hot boys this summer ;) Go us, doing something for ourselves!

Im in the same boat girls!!! Split up with my boyf and want to go on an adventure!! Where are you girls looking to stay??

Lucy x

pacha

hi pacha. Im Lee from chester......... theres 6 lads flying out from manchester on 24th May 07. were actually staying at the same apartments as you for a week, hopefully getting to the apartments for about 03:00 hrs on the 25th. be nice to catch up with you there. Hey talk about counting the days down, were counting the hours..lol.

Hiya siretta, seems like theres gonna be a lot of newly single girls headin out to San An to work in May hey!!

where abouts is the Shipyard Inn? i didn't know about the recruiting thing, think i'll deff be going along to that.

Only 5 months to go!! Once xmas is over its only 4 months!!

Hey Pacha, aint spoke to you in a while, hows the accom plans goin? still counting down the months/days/hours/mins like me?! :p

luv heath xxxxxxx

Hey folks! Me and my mate are heading out to the white island in may to look for work. Cant wait:D ! whats the ideal amount of money to take there with you so your comfortable while looking for work? would be ideal to meet up with some seasoned ibiza pro's once we are out there too! was in ayia napa n zante this year n magaluf last year, but ibiza is the place for the tuuunes! any advice would be superb!:lol:

Hey folks! Me and my mate are heading out to the white island in may to look for work. Cant wait:D ! whats the ideal amount of money to take there with you so your comfortable while looking for work? would be ideal to meet up with some seasoned ibiza pro's once we are out there too! was in ayia napa n zante this year n magaluf last year, but ibiza is the place for the tuuunes! any advice would be superb!:lol:

Hiya jimmylad, when are you going out? im bringing my last paypacket with me so about £1200. i think thats plenty, once we're over there it'll be easy to get a job.

my m8 went last year and didn't work all summer and spent £5000 on a credit card so you can really spend loads if u dont get a job! im looking forward to working tho being a worker is supposed to be better that being a holiday maker. Where you from? theres quite a few of us that are gonna meet up when we're in ibiza its gonna be a laugh cant wait :p

Heath xxxx

Hiya jimmylad, when are you going out? im bringing my last paypacket with me so about £1200. i think thats plenty, once we're over there it'll be easy to get a job.

my m8 went last year and didn't work all summer and spent £5000 on a credit card so you can really spend loads if u dont get a job! im looking forward to working tho being a worker is supposed to be better that being a holiday maker. Where you from? theres quite a few of us that are gonna meet up when we're in ibiza its gonna be a laugh cant wait :p

Heath xxxx

Hey thanks for the reply! We're gona head out 25th of may!! Im from edinburgh, what about urself? how many folks you going with? Cant wait, lookin forward to all the big club nights, love for they times like!! luvvin it :D

Back