Buddys in 2007 season??

hey lucy, i'm jay i'm 23 years old and i work as a lifeguard at the moment, i'm in the same boat as you i want to go to ibiza and have an amazing summer but currently i have no one to go with. All my friends are either too scared or under the thumb!

So i'd be more than happy to share the ibiza experience with you, i was thinking about going out mid may time. Things would be alot easier if i had a friend to search for jobs and accomodation with!

If your interested email me and i'll send you some pics, jamie.price@lycos.co.uk

roll on summer and let the games begin!

hi there my name is michelle an i am looking to go to ibiza for the summer too, but none of my mates are up for it :(.. when are you planning on heading out? def interested in going with someone rather than wing it myself.
cheers

Hey all its powerwilly

Hi all im powerwilly, im from cumbernauld in Scotland. Heading over to Ibiza for the my 6th time as you can see i love the place, its a great place to for the summer to work and play. Going over with 2 of my pals conway and adam, they are flying over on 23rd may they have booked for 1 week, just leave my bags in their apartments until we get accomodation when i fly over, im going over between 23rd may and 1st june as want my last pay from my job so might not be able to fly over until end of month or ill take holidays and fly out earlier. either be on glasgow flight on 25th from glasgow or 1st june depends on the above.

If yous would like to meet up and look for jobs and accomodation together, gives a bell. We can even help you out with the island as know our way around. It will be a wicked summer, lets all have a fun time and a wild party.

My email wilarm1988@yahoo.co.uk also use this to add me to your bebo address through your hotmail once ive emailed people or just add into your hotmail ac.
My msn messenger to add is ja009b5497@blueyonder.co.uk my space is http://wilarm1988.spaces.live.com/

C everyone in ibiza, leave your email add and ill respond, even talk to you on bebo and messenger before we head over

Lets do the powerdance, powerwill in da air

need some help!!!

hey guys, iv just been reading this thread from the beginning to hear everyones story, and realised the first posts were made in nov. whats everyones situation now. cunninghamali, pacha, lucy locket(i think i got the names right??) you sound like great gals, and good fun.

Im a 24 year old gal from b'ham, big clubber. used to be well into me hard house, now a bit more grown up and chilled out - me likes breaks, tehno, trance, electro and luv luv luv funky house (morillo stylee o yea).

iv had a s$tty year, had enough, bored and have been to ibiza 3 times, but last time about 5 years ago, and i NEEEED to go back. Was sposed to be goin with my mate, but she's backed out (for the 2nd year running) -we were sposed to be doin this last year, but she let me down, and i was too scared to go on my own.

so, anyway, i just wanna try to get to know some ppl on here, to encourage me to get my @ss together and get out there. It just seems far too scary at the mo, just upping and leaving on my todd with no job or anything.

iv got a glasto ticket and trying to decide what to do (i am so bl@0dy terrible at organising myself!!! maybe thinking about goin to glasto then ibiza straight after at end of june.
dya think this is too late to find a job?
anyone else thinking of goin out then?
any words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated!!!!:?: :eek:

Lisa x

Hey lisa, you sound like you have the right attitude to do a season, the only advice i can give is to embrace the fear and do what you want to do. If you want to find a job get applying, theres loads of jobs out there but you'll have to snap them up while you have the chance, id sell ya glastonbury ticket and book a ticket to ibiza as soon as you can, end of june sounds late in the season but im sure you'll be able to find something. Just do it, everything will work out fine, believe.

Si

Bybyemma@hotmail.com

feel free to add me for a chat, im out there from the 21st, be nice to meet some of you net bums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back