Buddys in 2007 season??

Lucy Locket

Hiya,

Im looking to go out in May/June till the end of the season, however at the moment will be going on my own. Is anyone in the same situation who needs a buddy to go over with??

Im 21 years old, have recently graduated from university and live in between Liverpool & Manchester. I love clubbing, especially techno & drum n bass and want to make the most out of next summer...

Adios x x x

hola, i am going over beg of may, i may be going over by myself to, where abouts you staying?? i want to work in ibiza town and stay in playa den bassa/ibiza town

Yeh i want to stay in Playa den Bossa too, iv stayed in that resort every year and its just close to everything and theres a great little cafe called Passion which does the most amazing smoothies!!!!! I want to hopefully work for one of the clubs but if not ibiza town....just dont want to go anywhere near San An to work cos i think its awful!!!

where are you from?? we should defo go together, what do you think about flying over for a few days in april to find a job and accomodation?? working in big clubs would be good if could try there first, i think i will work in the bars in playa or ibiza town as when i do get a chance to go out it would be good to go out in the clubs........so glad i am finally found someone i can go with

Hi there. Been to Ibiza for the last 2 years as a holiday and have totally fallen in love with the place and and now want to work there next year!

Me and a mate are going there from May til' October time to work, not sure of location yet as I only know San Antonio and Playa De'n Bossa well, but am up for experiecning Ibiza Town more.

Into Minimal/Electro/Tech house and Drum n Bass (dnb nights in ibiza are rare, but we can create our own on a beach!)

I'm a 21 year old male by the way, from near Milton Keynes.

my email is morphinized443@hotmail.com

Ross.

Hi kelly, the more the merrier, loads of people want to go out next year, i am 26 (getting old i know) but i am going to do it trying to save a bit at the moment.......

Well guys we should go over as a big group!!!

Hamali...ibiza town is really nice, lots of little outside bars to start the night in and loads of good little restuarants in the old town!!!

Im into anything like techno drum n bass...my fave nights are cocoon, loved renaissance at Pacha this year and anything with a good beat!!!

x

Yo

also electricsex@ eden in room2 was suprisingly one of the best nights this year. tim sheridan absolutely ripped up the minimal/electro in room 2.
[SIZE=+0]
we need to be flying out late april early may.

add me to your msn thing and we can sort it out.[/SIZE]

Ross.

yeh kelly......i was thinking of flying 1st week in may, to live there, and going over for a few days in april to start looking for a job and place to live x x cant wait

Hey guys
I would defo like to meet up wiv sum people who going out there alone, im in the same boat!!!

Im also 21, F and live in Luton (boring old luton)....it would be wkd and a great laugh to go out there wiv sum people.:)

Hiya, i was going to go End of June but i read on hear that people dont tend to get good jobs this early in the summer ocs not many places are open. I was going to go over 1st week in June cos someone on here said this was better??? Is this true??

My plan was to book a 2week holiday for the 1st week in June and look for a job then. I read that its unlikely to get a job in the 1st or second week and the 3rd week your there is more realistic?? Anyone know about this??

Lucy x

Hiya people

I am also looking to work in Ibiza next year but will probs stay in San Antonio. Anyone planning on staying here?

I am 20 years old and will probs be going with a friend or 2!

x x

I will be heading over to Ibiza in the Summer on my own ,would be great to be able to meet or travel with people over there.probably around may.I'm 22 Male and from L/pool.Really looking fwd to it!Going to try and learn some Spanish.I will work as anything i allso dj so will be takeing my CDs over with me.

My e-mail addy is chrismc91@hotmail.com feel free to add me to your msn or e-mail me at anytime!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyware really apart from the west end lol.By Bar M (san an bay) or round Sun Set Strip or Ibiza town but i'd be more than willing to work in De Bossa if there was work there!

well i want to work in ibiza town, (not many people do) and live in playa den bossa, i am going to learn spanish to........

how old are u by the way,??

I'm 22 will be 23 in augest while over there wooohooooo.I really can't waite to get over there .All am looking fwd to really!

Back