Buckley's Party...Sat 04 June

Buckley said:
weloveliam@space said:
Buckley said:
I can do a bus from PDB if enough people will want to leave there at the same time....

Is the party definately on? Is there room for 9 more?

Paid the deposit about an hour ago Liam - IT'S ON!

Yup, room for nine more at the mo. Will be strictly invite and controlled number so when I work out how to sort without using ticketweb etc make sure you book up for all nine of you.

Can't funkin wait, what a weekend !!!

One presumes it will be posted here as soon as its sorted? Do you know numbers yet, and when we can book?

Ps sorry if I seem a little impatient but I don't want to miss this puppy.

weloveliam@space said:
Buckley said:
weloveliam@space said:
Buckley said:
I can do a bus from PDB if enough people will want to leave there at the same time....

Is the party definately on? Is there room for 9 more?

Paid the deposit about an hour ago Liam - IT'S ON!

Yup, room for nine more at the mo. Will be strictly invite and controlled number so when I work out how to sort without using ticketweb etc make sure you book up for all nine of you.

Can't funkin wait, what a weekend !!!

One presumes it will be posted here as soon as its sorted? Do you know numbers yet, and when we can book?

Ps sorry if I seem a little impatient but I don't want to miss this puppy.

Will probably involve paying contribution into a bank account if everyone's happ to trust me not to do a bunk with the cash! (In all seriousness - people off here should be able to vouch that this has run smoothly before).

Anyone who is happy to reserve places like that and wants to do so now PM me 8)

Hey Buckley, i was thinking......

Make sure you hire a big ass generator cos you know how frequent the power cuts are over there.

;)

I think the disco bus would be a fantastic idea and I'd be willing to put in for that aswell 8)

I've PMed you Buckley, will I be able to deposit from over here? Or would it be best if I sent ya a cashiers check or something along those lines???

Drew said:
Hey Buckley, i was thinking......

Make sure you hire a big ass generator cos you know how frequent the power cuts are over there.

;)

Bet you it's got one already but I'll check.....

Buckley said:
copperband said:
Pay Pal might be easier for you mate?

Had a look at that the other day but didn't get a chance to set it up. How does it work exactly?

Paypal is pretty convenient once it is set up. Basically you sign up on Paypal and link your checking account, debit card, or credit card to your Paypal account. Then, others with a Paypal account can pay you using their linked account (cking/credit/debit). You can then transfer the money in your Paypal account directly to your checking account.

Hope it all works out so you can do it again in September. :) I'd be more than willing to send you 60 Euros for my wife and I.

~Jason

might be worthwhile booking the villa for the next day too
95134531.jpg

yes kids, thats how it looks like RIGHT NOW!! :idea:

(more or less like the previous pictures you saw taken in november :lol: )

only 34 days..........

McRackin said:
yes kids, thats how it looks like RIGHT NOW!! :idea:

(more or less like the previous pictures you saw taken in november :lol: )

only 34 days..........

Never underestimate the power of the mañana guys!! :eek: :lol: :lol:

Back