Buckley's Party...Sat 04 June

If they don't get a move on we will have to hold the So... afterparty elsewhere! They really don't won't get a big opportunity like that again! :lol:

Buckley said:
If they don't get a move on we will have to hold the So... afterparty elsewhere! They really don't won't get a big opportunity like that again! :lol:

Hmmm, not your usual impeccable English Buck's

:lol:

Drew said:
Buckley said:

Hmmm, not your usual impeccable English Buck's

:lol:

Multi-tasking x10 today, hence the mistake!

anyone know whether they think this place will be accessible by taxi - more importantly, will people be able to get back to their hotel easily without having to drive??!!!

Post title changed for various reasons to ensure anyone 'watching' understands this is a private invite only party.

Stu - taxi can get ya there but might run shuttles from PDB

ooooo so wish I was over at this time - looks/sounds/smells fantastic!!

Hope it goes smoothly for you *through gritted teeth* :twisted: ;)

One day it will be my home and you can all come to visit :lol:

Just got my tickets yesterday afternoon, I'll be arriving in Ib at 6:30pm the day of the party from Valencia, should I just chuck my stuff in a closet at the party or go to PDB and drop my stuff off and get a taxi over???

I don't think I've ever hated living in Canada as much as I do after reading all this :cry: ....sounds like it will be an amazing party...that place is sweet!

Buckley, whats the chances of getting a couple of tickets to the event? I'm with a group of 12 people celebrating a mates 30th that weekend not sure they'd all be up for it. Ta very much. Wookie.

Can you lucky people take lots of photos.

Id like to see what my future house is looking like lately ;)

Back