Buckley's Party...Sat 04 June

Stu Hirst said:
are we booked and ready to rock then??!!

Well - we've hit as low as they want to go on the price - it's ridiculously expensive for one day/night but i really, really want to do it......

Buckley said:
Well - we've hit as low as they want to go on the price - it's ridiculously expensive for one day/night but i really, really want to do it......

i bet the damage deposit isn't pretty either?

stuie said:
Buckley said:

They seem to be pricing all possible damage into a non-returnable price! :twisted:

But there's is no way I'm getting this close to something legendary and not doing it! :p

allysface.gif

Buckley said:
stuie said:
Buckley said:

They seem to be pricing all possible damage into a non-returnable price! :twisted:

But there's is no way I'm getting this close to something legendary and not doing it! :p

Surely if worse came to worst (which it won't!) it would be possible to find a less expensive villa even if not as spectacular right? Anyways I'm in even if its on the side of a mountain in the middle of nowhere :D

It's on! :eek: :D :D

Minimum donation of £15 from all attendees please, if everyone paid £20 I wouldn't lose - will post how to pay when I work it out...

Buckley said:
It's on! :eek: :D :D

Minimum donation of £15 from all attendees please, if everyone paid £20 I wouldn't lose - will post how to pay when I work it out...

Yes!!!!!!!! Buckley Count on my £20 you've put alot of effort into this! :hint hint people:

Impressive work Buckley. I think you'll be in line for a nighthood on the strength of this ;) What time do you have to vacate the premises at?

Back