BPM Festival 2016 8th - 17th January 2016

You know you will be there the week before it starts? Still cool, just checking you know it was pushed back a week last year.

We did that last year unintentionally as they moved the date. We did manage to get to the Flying Circus New Year party though which was excellent. You will love it!

I think the whole Tulum thing is getting overblown as things usually do. I am sure they will still have some small low key parties that will be more exclusive and "in the know" type events. They just dont want the Maceo Plex's of the world (who say f*** you to BPM the last 2 years most likely and of course i am guessing because they wouldnt pay him enough) to come down and throw some big event on a Wednesday in Tulum and i dont blame them for that.

I dont think anyone should be too put off by this. BPM daytime events are unmatched, beach setting, good vibe, and great sound setup at every venue. Night parties have gotten real overcrowded the last 2 years. That said the "jungle" parties last year that BPM hosted and put together on their own were standouts, more than enough room for everyone, multiple stages, and almost like a mini festival. The midweek Diynamic party was one of the best times ive had in years for both the music, set up, and crowd.

How good is the early bird deal usually?

I believe it was 600 USD for the 10 day early bird last year. Just to level set daytime events range from 35-40, and nighttime anywhere from 40-75. So if you planned on going to events every day and night for all 10 days its definitely worth it especially if you want to bounce around from venue to venue which is more than feasible to do because everything is pretty close.

I believe it was 600 USD for the 10 day early bird last year. Just to level set daytime events range from 35-40, and nighttime anywhere from 40-75. So if you planned on going to events every day and night for all 10 days its definitely worth it especially if you want to bounce around from venue to venue which is more than feasible to do because everything is pretty close.
Do they sell quite quickly? Like all gone in 5 minutes? And do you get the choice to buy in stirling online from the UK?

Do they sell quite quickly? Like all gone in 5 minutes? And do you get the choice to buy in stirling online from the UK?

The June 1st sale will be gone in minutes yes it has gotten really popular and people jump on it. Im not sure if it gives you the choice to buy in other currencies but my initial thought is No. I know you can pay at the door for events in USD or MXN, but thats all i can confirm.

The June 1st sale will be gone in minutes yes it has gotten really popular and people jump on it. Im not sure if it gives you the choice to buy in other currencies but my initial thought is No. I know you can pay at the door for events in USD or MXN, but thats all i can confirm.
Ok im from the UK so how will i get charged, for example if passes cost $700, i'll be charged £484? I will try for weekend passes, if not i will go and pay when im over there for a ticket. Solumon and carola my main djs i want to see

Ok im from the UK so how will i get charged, for example if passes cost $700, i'll be charged £484? I will try for weekend passes, if not i will go and pay when im over there for a ticket. Solumon and carola my main djs i want to see

Im sure you will get charged whatever the conversion rate would be but the early bird on June 1 is for 10 day passes only, everything else gets released quite a bit later. I was also just told my $600 estimate is way low, i've never gone for 10 days so i would know but i was told last year was close to $950. Solomun over the last few years is always playing twice, once for Diynamic party and once for +1. Carola can be a crap shoot he did the closing weekend several years in a row and then did the opening weekend last year (both a night party followed by a day party). The night event happened to be terrible (it was extremely overcrowded), daytime event was one of the best I've been to especially for Carola (played a 7+ hour set).

Back