BPM Festival 2016 8th - 17th January 2016

Dirk

Dates just announced, who is going? I'm booked!

23rpj5y.jpg

i saw this last night Dirks, i'm very tempted. if my brother is living in playa del carmen at that time i think it would be silly not to go. free accommodation would save me a lot of money.

Flights and accommodation for me are the expensive part. Once there it is a hell of a lot cheaper than Ibiza. Absolutely loved it last year and had to go back.

I’ve just been looking at flights 6th-20th and only £403 plus baggage. so fingers crossed my brother gets his act together and moves there, he was talking about going to Dominican Republic instead. i put that idea to bed straight away.

Any idea of price? Didn't bother this year and just bought tickets for what I wanted to do, may buy a three day pass though if cheap enough.

strangely they didn't mention the price in the press releases. if memory serves they were like $499 for the 10-day during the early bird sale. last year those sold out quick...

Just read it is only 10 day tickets in this release and no 3 day or 7 day passes.

Just read it is only 10 day tickets in this release and no 3 day or 7 day passes.

yep. that's all the do in the presale.

btw, this past Jan it started getting REALLY crowded at the venues the 2nd weekend ... i'd think about going mid-week to BPM and that weekend to Tulum to miss the bulk of the crowds.

We went opening to the Wedesday this year and are getting there on the Monday to close this year (and then on to Tulum) Will probably pack it in during the week, cheers for the info.

Folks - me and wife contemplating heading over this year. Any recommendations on places to stay? Keen to be close to action (but defo not Jet Apartments stylee close!!). Something around 1k-1.5k for accommodation.

Folks - me and wife contemplating heading over this year. Any recommendations on places to stay? Keen to be close to action (but defo not Jet Apartments stylee close!!). Something around 1k-1.5k for accommodation.

how many nights is that budget for?

Anyone else booked up yet then?

This is still a strong contender for first holiday of 2016! Just waiting on confirmation that hubby's job is safe before booking! o_O

Have never been before but looks right up my street, and from reading some of the opinions on here that's only underlined my thinking!

Funnily just confirmed my job status a couple of weeks ago when in Ibiza. Hope everything works out, understand the stress.

I can highly recommend, just has a real raw feel in the clubs like Ibiza of old and everyone has made an effort to get there purely for the music. Let me know if you need anymore info once you have worked things out.

Back