BORA BORA When DJ Gee usually plays?

Markel

Last year I was often in Bora Bora about 4-5 p.m. but I've never seen DJ Gee playing, there was another DJ playing but the music was too progressive ( for a beach bar in the afternoon) in my opinion.
Do you know what time DJ Gee usually plays?

Thanks!

Its a strange place musically at bora bora
sometimes the dj will go quite deep and you'll just want to sit and listen and other times its more party time and you want to dance.
I suppose thats what makes it unique

There is only one place Ibiza-girlie which is right infront of the Bora Bora bar.

It can get very busy and I can imagine that might affect your enjoyment a bit if it's packed to the rafters, but the music is fabulous and nothing beats standing in the sea looking out towards Ibiza Town with the sun on your back whilst listening to Dj Gee.

I WANNA GO THERE NOW!!! :evil:

kitten's head said:
the music is fabulous and nothing beats standing in the sea looking out towards Ibiza Town with the sun on your back whilst listening to Dj Gee

aye!! :p

denbossa_002.jpg

Ibiza-girlie said:
ok i went the wrong placei suppose. where is that place situated on the beach??????+

DOH :p ;)

You must have been to Bora Bora, 5 mins walk from Space, you know Playa den Bossa beach, the big long stretch, it is Beach Bar right on the beach, you can't miss it cos there are always nutters dancing on the tables :D

There is a Bar called Bora Bora but there isn't a beach called Bora Bora which people get confused by.
The beach is called Playa den Bossa and its about 2 miles long starting at the end of figuerettas and going right up to the rocks at the corner of the resort.
Bora Bora is around about in the middle of the beach
Playe den Bossa beach isn't fantastic its a pretty touristy beach but its not bad.
Bora Bora bar has a small terrace Bar under a straw roof type thing that serves drinks and plays music. there is also tables around the place that are uncovered and a lot of people move to the beach outside.
They serve food but its crap ( in my opinion ) but the bar has a brill daytime atmosphere.
Its a good place to meet up with people as well.

As Dfunky said, the food ain't that hot. It is also rather over-priced.

A word of warning; I have been over-charged there a few times so keep an eye out for how much change you get back. I'm sure it was probably because they were so busy, but one guy in particular did seem to be trying it on.

Too right Dfunky and Kitten, the food at Bora Bora is diabolical, I had a pizza there once and it was basically cardboard :twisted: Also, that little blonde German who works there (he's been there last 3 years don't know if anyone remembers him), he is just the most rudest person ever - service with a smile, I don't think so :rolleyes:

bora bora is not setup to do food really is it. its just another way to make money.

they should scrap the food part and just concentrate on what they do best.

There was a girl with a mullet who worked there last summer. She had cool clothes but looked absolutely miserable the whole time.

If I got paid to hang about Bora Bora all day, I think I would be slightly more cheerful!

kitten's head said:
There was a girl with a mullet who worked there last summer. She had cool clothes but looked absolutely miserable the whole time.

If I got paid to hang about Bora Bora all day, I think I would be slightly more cheerful!

The blonde German is even worse, I remember the mullet girl :eek: A couple of years ago after a Manumission Carry On I was slightly worse the wear at Bora Bora and got it into my head that I wanted to tell the blonde German what I thought of him cos I had seen him be so rude to people for no apparent reason, gave me so much satisfaction :D

Couldn't believe it when we went back last year and he was still there :eek: Had to get the old disguise out lol :p

hihi one of the waiters at savannah was so snobby and not at all smiling. he was almost irretated when we asked for a table and ordered our food....he looked hispanic but im not sure, sark hair, brown eyes...anyone know this fella???

Hi guys :rolleyes: I have been told that there were a few Questions that might need to be answered about Bora Bora and myself, you seem to be doing a good job but if it's Ok i hope to fill in all the gaps, First thank you for actually taking the time to talk about the place and of me.
The bar staff are not my responsabillity i have to say, but i do agree that all that come to the bar should be greeted in the same way that they would like to be greeted when they go somewhere else. In their defence though even i have the odd time when it becomes too much, when you are there for twelve hours everyday serving people who sometimes don't have their bank managers head on and have been out for three days it can be like talking to very big children and not getting anywhere, once one or two of these get to you the bad feeling can take a time to clear, but as i say my job is to present the music and a smile and i get total job satisfaction from this and i will pass your coments on.
As for me i am usually there as it's been so correctly pointed out around about 4 - 12 but i try to get there as close to 2 as i can, i will be playing again in Pacha Global room on Mondays or the odd Manumission i hope, Privilege on Tuesday nights, Tonic at Eden and Salvacion on Thursday nights and Space inside and out on Friday mornings. I will leave the island a few times in the season to play other gigs around the world but i'm trying to keep this to a minimum. All in all i'll be on the decks for an average of 78 hours per week and loving it even if like at the end of last year i ended up needing to be on a beach somewhere else to recover for a month. This year i also have the help mainly on Monday and Tuesday mornings , All day Wednesdays and the odd morning or afternoon at the weekend by DJ Ruff (L.A),Gordon Edge (Trumpet man) Justin Tempo, Andy G, Oliver Lang and Tim S of the Dope Smuglers but there are a lot of other well known and highly established Producer friends of mine that will be there to play alongside me most days, as you may know we have never used Pr persons, Flyers or posters to show what we are doing, we have never needed to shout that Brandon and Alex, Mr C or Danny Tenaglia are playing there, it's known that the music will be of hi standard and that you will have your most memorable or not so memorable days and nights there.Thats all for now,I will be back after midnight.Thank you for your time.Hasta pronto amigos 8)

Back