BORA BORA When DJ Gee usually plays?

gecko2 said:
Barbie said:
klingclubber said:
dont' u reckon the staff will be different this year?

The little German has been there last 3 summers, I can't believe he hasn't been sacked, I'll report back to you when I get back if he's still there this year and then when you all go over you can all give him lots of abuse :p ;)

Try and get a photo of him, then we can start a smear campaign. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

0ooh gecko you vicious boy!
but would be good to see a picture barb ;)
and i will avoid him like the plaque

klingclubber said:

I wouldn't waste a picture on him :p Believe me if he's there you can't fail but see him, really sums up the whole happy Ibizan vibe (NOT!)

Barbie said:
klingclubber said:

I wouldn't waste a picture on him :p Believe me if he's there you can't fail but see him, really sums up the whole happy Ibizan vibe (NOT!)

suppose there's always one eh!
you can't have a compteley utopia place where all people are nice and friendly just doens't exsist!
well i will avoid ordering a drink off a little blonde german chap, or i'll order one off him and drive him mad :evil: (the mind is going mad)

I found Bora Bora pretty intimidating. We went there for a few before we went to Space. Everyone seemed as if they'd been on it for days. When I went to the bar & ordered in Spanish, the barman sniggered at me sarcastically. Still at least space that day was the bollox! What a night! ;)

Back