BORA BORA When DJ Gee usually plays?

See ya soon! Am heading your way tonight! Saffy grins and waves her every present SOCK!

wow this cant be true .. come on ... dj gee on ibizaspotlight ... wooow ... i'm still trying to recover ...

I was at Bora Bora a few times 10 days ago and can say I had a great time when Justin was on, had plenty of chat with him. Also the next day I returned to find DJ Gee on, spent ages talking to him before his set and bought a few CD's off him. Great guy! Oh, and fantastic CD's too!!!

Incidently, a half of lager was 2.50 Euros, but, a full pint was only 3.50 Euros. Recommendation; drink pints! ;)

DJ Soulman 8)

Barbie said:
Also, that little blonde German who works there (he's been there last 3 years don't know if anyone remembers him), he is just the most rudest person ever - service with a smile, I don't think so :rolleyes:

He's a ****ing ****er to say it nicely. I felt like smacking the ****, as me and my girlfriend were stood up to the left of the bar and had just that second finished our drinks and she wanted to have a quick sit down as it was well hot. Then this **** comes prancing over to try and take a drinks order off us, I politely say we're okay and he gives us the signal with his hands telling us to stand up! I flicked him a V and walked off, it was the last time I went to Bora Bora. Nice bar, good music but they employ ****wits to say it mildly. ;)

gecko2 said:
He's a ****ing ****er to say it nicely. I felt like smacking the ****, as me and my girlfriend were stood up to the left of the bar and had just that second finished our drinks and she wanted to have a quick sit down as it was well hot. Then this **** comes prancing over to try and take a drinks order off us, I politely say we're okay and he gives us the signal with his hands telling us to stand up! I flicked him a V and walked off, it was the last time I went to Bora Bora. Nice bar, good music but they employ ****wits to say it mildly. ;)

Yeah that's the one :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Rude obnoxious tw@t :twisted:

How abouts when we're both there at same time in Sept we go and give him a good northern kicking lol :p ;)

Barbie said:
gecko2 said:

Yeah that's the one :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Rude obnoxious tw@t :twisted:

How abouts when we're both there at same time in Sept we go and give him a good northern kicking lol :p ;)

LOL, ahahaha definately........ I'll tweak his nose whilst you 'de-bag' him. (Pull his pants down from behind) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

gecko2 said:
LOL, ahahaha definately........ I'll tweak his nose whilst you 'de-bag' him. (Pull his pants down from behind) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a date :p ;)

I will report back when I get back from this holiday whether mardy fukcer is still there, if he is we can get working on our strategy and tactics :p ;)

Ibiza-girlie said:
i can tell by your posts that i wasnt mistaken when i went there last year, i thought the staff were awful

Most are fine, it's just the little blonde German :twisted:

We could kidnap him and send a ransom note to Bora Bora....... saying that they'll probably glad somebody has got rid of him......... :lol:

But we've definately got to do something.

** pulls down balaclava and starts reading SAS manual **

klingclubber said:
dont' u reckon the staff will be different this year?

The little German has been there last 3 summers, I can't believe he hasn't been sacked, I'll report back to you when I get back if he's still there this year and then when you all go over you can all give him lots of abuse :p ;)

Barbie said:
klingclubber said:
dont' u reckon the staff will be different this year?

The little German has been there last 3 summers, I can't believe he hasn't been sacked, I'll report back to you when I get back if he's still there this year and then when you all go over you can all give him lots of abuse :p ;)

Try and get a photo of him, then we can start a smear campaign. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back