Boooooooooooooooring...

some of us HAVE TO WORK ya know!

anyway, what u doing on ere, bookies shut early?

Going bookies would involve getting out of bed mate, PKR is available 24/7. Anyhoo, I'm back working for my old man in the Polack refrigeration empire so all is well. Only complete losers can't get a job....

Where are you guys @?

Work is soooo last year.

Scratching on and getting up to speed with all the benefits and how to fiddle the system is where it's happening.

Do we have any pro dole fiddlers on here?

What's your best ever fiddle?

Less yap. I am an ex-employee of Butlins and have many connections with the hierachy within so my Butlins visitation is complimentary. Emma, if your really nice to me I can show you places you can't even begin to imagine...

As for Bognor, it's fantastic. I've been around different places... Bournemouth, Brighton, London, blah blah and Bognor is second only to Bournemouth, although I do wanna move to Newcastle. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

Less yap. I am an ex-employee of Butlins and have many connections with the hierachy within so my Butlins visitation is complimentary. Emma, if your really nice to me I can show you places you can't even begin to imagine...

As for Bognor, it's fantastic. I've been around different places... Bournemouth, Brighton, London, blah blah and Bognor is second only to Bournemouth, although I do wanna move to Newcastle. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

I've been to Butlins, Bognor and Butlins @ Bognor........hence my comments ;):lol:!

Super P flirting with young Emma, has this ever happened before?

Back