Boooooooooooooooring...

:lol::lol::lol::lol: There's nothing like a good heart stopping moment on a Monday to set you up for the week now is there????

Heart stopping was exactly what it was.

It didn't even have a driver in it....the rope snapped and it just went, took out 2 banana tree's, spun around and hit another tree at the bottom.

It was like ' fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck !!!!!!'

We had to cut a path through a wood to get it out.

It's now at the panal beaters.

Oh....and somebody threatened to kidnapp my neighbours yesterday unless they paid 1,500 Quezals ( 140 quid ).
So now I have a big gun under the bed.

Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang

BREAKDOWN
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang

I have the limited edition remix of that hard dance classic.

I did actually attend a hard dance event there once:eek:. About six years ago I reckon - meet some Kiwi girl at The Gallery at Turnmills, back to hers and off out the next night with her and her mates. Officially the worst music I had ever heard - genuinely all sounded exactly the same. :lol:

Most catoragized music normally does tbf

Sheeeeet, wish I'd logged in earlier today for some of this banter.

Had the snip at the end of last week and all was healing up nicely but today my conkers have been on bloody fire!

Spent most of today toggling paracetamol and ibuprofen with a bag of frozen peas on me nethers....:cry:

sheeeeet, wish i'd logged in earlier today for some of this banter.

Had the snip at the end of last week and all was healing up nicely but today my conkers have been on bloody fire!

Spent most of today toggling paracetamol and ibuprofen with a bag of frozen peas on me nethers....:cry:

ouch!

2qs8bgh.gif

Oh....and somebody threatened to kidnapp my neighbours yesterday unless they paid 1,500 Quezals ( 140 quid ).
So now I have a big gun under the bed.

:confused: .... and where exactly in Ibiza are you or are you in some South American Barrio ??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: (Quezals sounds SAmerican to me :oops:)

Sheeeeet, wish I'd logged in earlier today for some of this banter.

Didnt I tell you not to do it when you visited when I told you my bosses horror story where they burst??? (or did Kegs shushhhhh me when I started to tell you.... :lol::lol::lol:)

I went to the fridge a few years back - it was some kind of psy event, which was predictably grim.

the highlight was two huge robots appearing on stage and simulating sex acts with each other

not much I can add to that really..

Back