Boooooooooooooooring...

Not flirting, Emma is spoken for I believe, as am I. Just saying... it would be magical. ( Butlins, not our fledgling romance. )

I'm not working.....

But did manage to drop a pick up truck over the edge of a very big hill whilst trying to tow it out with a jeep.

Bit too f*cking exciting if you ask me.

I'm not working.....

But did manage to drop a pick up truck over the edge of a very big hill whilst trying to tow it out with a jeep.

Bit too f*cking exciting if you ask me.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: There's nothing like a good heart stopping moment on a Monday to set you up for the week now is there????

Less yap. I am an ex-employee of Butlins and have many connections with the hierachy within so my Butlins visitation is complimentary. Emma, if your really nice to me I can show you places you can't even begin to imagine...

As for Bognor, it's fantastic. I've been around different places... Bournemouth, Brighton, London, blah blah and Bognor is second only to Bournemouth, although I do wanna move to Newcastle. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

I went there this February - was definitely an eye opener :eek::lol::lol:

Nope, we're only a 4 man band from up norf...

A Brixton nightclub yesterday!

2935020_4a7dafb651.jpg

there getting your extreme euphoria tickets no doubt?

I did actually attend a hard dance event there once:eek:. About six years ago I reckon - meet some Kiwi girl at The Gallery at Turnmills, back to hers and off out the next night with her and her mates. Officially the worst music I had ever heard - genuinely all sounded exactly the same. :lol:

Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang

BREAKDOWN
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang
Bangbang

I did actually attend a hard dance event there once:eek:. About six years ago I reckon - meet some Kiwi girl at The Gallery at Turnmills, back to hers and off out the next night with her and her mates. Officially the worst music I had ever heard - genuinely all sounded exactly the same. :lol:

I really cant picture u boshing at a hard dance night!

got a mental image of a bemused looking Buckley thinking "wtf am i doing here".

was she worth it tho? :lol:

I really cant picture u boshing at a hard dance night!

:lol:

Hard Dance?, Sounds like a challenge like extreme skiing.

I have a mental picture of people trying to do the Running Man in a suit of armour, or someone moonwalking across a slippery floor.:lol:

Bognor Regis Butlins was responsible for the spread of chlymidia (sp) around the whole of England in the sixties. 8)8)8) I thankyou, and good night.

Back