BIG by David Guetta - when to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephan, experience it for yourself and if you enjoy it great, if not then you know it's not for you and go elsewhere.

Thanks! Will do!
I have been to Ibiza many years and have been lots of Gigs - also underground. ;)
Not interested in mainstream mainly - I love Ibiza for the flair and lifestyle - "Make Love Not war" is my only answer to Beefa1.

I also think it's interesting how people put you in box straight away. I only asked a question! Have never been to Ushuaia or a Guetta party that's why the question.
"that Type of Clubber"? - The island is not just about clubbing

Ok. Have a good day people! I am getting ready for the evening!;)

Thanks! Will do!
I have been to Ibiza many years and have been lots of Gigs - also underground. ;)
Not interested in mainstream mainly - I love Ibiza for the flair and lifestyle - "Make Love Not war" is my only answer to Beefa1.

I also think it's interesting how people put you in box straight away. I only asked a question! Have never been to Ushuaia or a Guetta party that's why the question.
"that Type of Clubber"? - The island is not just about clubbing

Ok. Have a good day people! I am getting ready for the evening!;)
Good man, enjoy yourself what the night brings!

Why should he justify himself to you? Maybe he fancies going to Ushuaia to see him rather than BCM (which shut years ago anyway so I doubt he still plays there). Perhaps he can afford it and the prices don't bother him?

"This type of clubber" You using a phrase like that is embarrassing. What is a proper clubber then? As I've said, Ushuaia etc. are not for me but people constantly trying to mock those who go it is no wonder new people rarely stick around this forum.

Didnt kno wBCM had shut down???

Intrigued, very good..... You are trying to have a pop at the guy for daring to ask a question about a night/DJ you don't like. I don't see you asking people who are doing to Afterlife or DC why they are going there?

Given that this very site sells tickets for these type of nights, people are going to find their way onto here and if they have never been before ask questions. Asking him daft questions and trying to take the piss out of him is pathetic.
Why would I moan about afterlife etc those nights are far cheaper and musically 100% better. :lol:

Im sure he will enjoy his night but it just adds fuel to the fire spending on wank djs like that. Stop the money going to those nights and you stop half the problem.

:)
Why would I moan about afterlife etc those nights are far cheaper and musically 100% better. :lol:

Im sure he will enjoy his night but it just adds fuel to the fire spending on wank djs like that. Stop the money going to those nights and you stop half the problem.

I wholeheartedly agree with you that they are better nights but it is only the opinion of me and you.

If I seemed a bit rude then I apologise but we all posted on here for the first time once :)

Never. Not ever.
the answer with music from classic Seattle rock band

some nice uk girls met at Hyte cox b2b locodice ,ask me to go with them to M Garrix Ushuaia and David guetta but i've declined (their last day ,1 speaking a few french words as mother french), im sure some mates following more their dick :spank: than the love of music, will follow them :lol:

interesting ethical dilemma...

what kind of financial, sexual or narcotic inducements would you have to be offered to persuade you to attend FMIF from beginning to end?

It's something my conscience is currently wrestling with, in the knowledge that I myself will never face this situation

"Its quite ironic that people on here blab on about the old days and hate the way the islands changing, yet are happy to allow this type of clubber come to Ibiza and spend his money on a pile of shit"

sorry, but that is the biggest load of tosh i've read in a long time on this forum.

beefa, you have no idea. ibiza is about tolerance. everyone is welcome. that is how it all started. and it is still the best thing about the island. no one cares who you are or where you come from.

really, if you have nothing positive to say, just don't say anything.

stephan, as many have already said above, just ignore and have an awesome time. guetta puts on an amazing show and you'll have a really top night. guaranteed! :)

"Its quite ironic that people on here blab on about the old days and hate the way the islands changing, yet are happy to allow this type of clubber come to Ibiza and spend his money on a pile of shit"

sorry, but that is the biggest load of tosh i've read in a long time on this forum.

beefa, you have no idea. ibiza is about tolerance. everyone is welcome. that is how it all started. and it is still the best thing about the island. no one cares who you are or where you come from.

really, if you have nothing positive to say, just don't say anything.

stephan, as many have already said above, just ignore and have an awesome time. guetta puts on an amazing show and you'll have a really top night. guaranteed! :)
I find that 3rd paragraph laughable. The VIP divide from the 'standard' folk is already causing a scene. Just read the topics about the ushuaia boys and what they are bringing to the island and how that has turned out on here.

There is a problem with the shufflers, snapback lads, gym lads, even people who wear vests! Its all on this forum, and if your not in your infamous "you can't beat the glory days" brigade then your opinion isn't valid, and your saying ibiza is about tolerance? :rolleyes:

The locals have a vendetta against the tourists. So I guess the 'no one cares where you come from or who you are' is also a load of tosh and a thing of the past, or you must be wrapped in a 90s nostalgia bubble and are to scared to get out of it.

I guess coz you have to cater for that side of clubbing then you will always defend it, fact is guetta is a fraud, and if people will continue to pay over the odds then more fool them.

I think you need to accept that people are allowed to offer different opinions than the 'yes please all brigade' and if you get offended then certain posters really shouldn't be on a forum.

Last edited:
Remember this is a forum.

People are entitled to opinions.

If somebody wants to chip in with good information to help the guy then great.

If somebody wants to say never then that is there call...

Plenty of silly arguements on here. Go enjoy your holiday listen to the information you find helpful and filter out the white noise...

Life is full of white noise...

Me: 2016 got guestlist for Guetta and went and then left before he came on. Why to see Pacha first time and it was free.

Is Guetta entertaining yes is he a great Dj no. Your choice...

I will never do it again as my favourite night is Cream. But wife wanted to go Pacha and I have had many many great nights in Ibiza..

Next week we head out and going Cream 1000%

Doesn't he play magaluf still? would be much cheaper.

What a pointless comment this is! That's like saying lets all not go on holiday and stay at home to save some money.

I could see pretty much any DJ I see in Ibiza in London for way way less than the cost of any Ibiza night. Yet I love the island and want to see them in the clubs on the island and have my holiday on the island for many reason other than clubbing.

Lets be honest Magaluf is a s*** hole hence the fact its half the price!

agree - it's only a forum. when a small island offers such wild contrasts you're inevitably going see friction between the various tribes

someone like Guetta is inevitably going to generate a lot of antagonism - why should I be his cheerleader when I think he is a repulsive slime?

I don't really care when people slaughter me - I respect them for being passionate

what I can't stand is the passive-aggressive ones who never say what they really think

agree - it's only a forum. when a small island offers such wild contrasts you're inevitably going see friction between the various tribes

someone like Guetta is inevitably going to generate a lot of antagonism - why should I be his cheerleader when I think he is a repulsive slime?

I don't really care when people slaughter me - I respect them for being passionate

what I can't stand is the passive-aggressive ones who never say what they really think

Agree with that people should engage in debate, it's generally healthy and can broaden horizons.

The part I've highlighted though, when it comes to EDM/Guetta brigade and the people who follow them, it tends to be a one sided affair, with the "underground" crew getting stuck in and having an air of superiority because they listen to a different type of music. When was the last time someone asked a question about Circoloco/Cocoon/Hyte and were met with a response like some of those posted in here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back