Best Times!

I am actually really quite p*ssed off i had to back down and agree to San An :evil:

Little do they know though :lol:

They know i will end up doing what i want / when i want and end up where i want 8)

i stayed PDB first year, sunset strip second year and have opted to go back to sunset trip there is more choice and convenience for food drinking shops bars etc. The only down side is not being close to bora bora and taxiing to clubs. I will make a proper event of going to bora bora on the sunday before we love. You'll prob end up spending less not staying in PDB, I could be wrong but this is what I found in my experience

I am actually really quite p*ssed off i had to back down and agree to San An :evil:

Little do they know though :lol:

They know i will end up doing what i want / when i want and end up where i want 8)
San an looks alot better the last few years,really good bars all around the bay.you`ll soon forget about going to PDB..8)

In 2007 I had just got divorced and decided a trip to Ibiza was the perfect way to cheer myself up. I could only find one person to go with who I didn't know very well. We went to the airport, he dropped me at the terminal whilst he went to 'park his car' and never came back. I nearly rang a taxi and went home but decided to stick with it and ended up having my best ever time in Ibiza. From the plane journey onwards every who I told what had happened was my new best friend, I met some amazing people and my, at the time, dwindling love for the island was re-ignited.

In 2007 I had just got divorced and decided a trip to Ibiza was the perfect way to cheer myself up. I could only find one person to go with who I didn't know very well. We went to the airport, he dropped me at the terminal whilst he went to 'park his car' and never came back. I nearly rang a taxi and went home but decided to stick with it and ended up having my best ever time in Ibiza. From the plane journey onwards every who I told what had happened was my new best friend, I met some amazing people and my, at the time, dwindling love for the island was re-ignited.

who does that????? Good work on still going Hally! 8)

He was a strange bloke. just texted me saying he had 'things he had to do' (I never found out what they were). To make it a bit stranger I came out of We Love Sundays at 5am to find him sitting on wall having decided to come out for the last few days. He put a bit of a dampener on those to be honest, I wish he hadn't bothered.

I call it Ibiza Flu, never been so ill in my life

My (not very clever) mate went to his Doctor four Septembers on the trot complaining of feeling really depressed. The fourth time he did it the Doctor asked what he was doing every September that he didn't do the rest of the year. 'I do go to Ibiza . . . . . . oh, I think I know what it might be'

I learned you need at 5 days post Ibiza to get back to normal. First few days back keeping trashing yourself then slowly ween yourself off things. Don't moan about your locals.:lol:

I took my new girlfriend for the first time last summer and we were mates before we got together so i had bored her to death with my tales of all my previous visits going back 12 years. The good old days of carry ons and the PROPER terrace, bumping into people and becoming best friends for the night and ending up at some secret party in the middle of nowhere.... The sunset where hundreds of people meet and cheer at something you ignore at home, Manumission before it got rubbish, We Love when it was rammed during the day, the old radio one weekends where it seemed Ibiza was the centre of the world.....
Anyway we arrived last summer on a Wednesday morning and went out exploring for the day which basically involved drinking and stumbling from bar to bar then we did sunset, a meal at the hotel and more beers into the small hours. Our first "big" night was Cream and it was Above & Beyonds only Ibiza date of the summer and i had been bigging it up for months. We get to Amnesia and we had bought the VIP tickets so we walked straight in at around 1am and she had a look around but was quite quiet. I showed her the terrace and the main room and then we wandered upstairs so she could see the club properly from above. She didn't say anything for about 20 minutes and i was beginning to think she was massively unimpressed when she just whispered in my ear "oh my god this is f**king awesome" :D She told me the next day that she was quiet because she wanted to take the whole experience in because she knew she would never find it as special again.
So out of all the awesome things i've done over 15 visits, that's probably my favourite memory. Or at least one of the ones i can share without getting into trouble :D

I learned you need at 5 days post Ibiza to get back to normal. First few days back keeping trashing yourself then slowly ween yourself off things. Don't moan about your locals.:lol:

phew i get back wednesday then back to work on monday! I should be fine

derrick may @ we love, 2009.
carl craig on the same night.
vvvwi after-parties. the location of which was handed out on a scrap of paper saying 'if you're reading this you are special...' and a map next to it.
dc9
dc11
sitting outside wipps up to no good, back in the day.
sharing living space with hookers.
i always love bumping in to random people from back home too - 'what the f*ck are you doing here?!' type stuff.
NOT getting the job at mambo.
queuing up for that stupid nie number, or whatever it is.
the first time i went to zoo project felt a bit special after the new laws had come in.

but far out-weighing clubbing memories are those of holidaying on formentera every year as a nipper with my parents and brother. england vs spain, euro 96 in a little bar in es pujols sticks out. happy days indeed.

"love is in the air"

Last edited by a moderator:
she didn't say anything for about 20 minutes and i was beginning to think she was massively unimpressed when she just whispered in my ear "oh my god this is f**king awesome" :d she told me the next day that she was quiet because she wanted to take the whole experience in because she knew she would never find it as special again.

love love love this :d

Bumping into a mate from back home at Mambos. He was wearing a skirt/sarong (a la David Beckham at the time) and had a pink helium balloon tied to his wrist and the look on his face when he clocked us will live with me forever.

(We proceeded to have a very good night, minus the balloon)

Back