Best Times!

great tune if you mean the instrumental.. the vocal's a bit hmmm. ann saunderson sounds out of key

great tune if you mean the instrumental.. the vocal's a bit hmmm. ann saunderson sounds out of key

****in olly, liven up you cynical bastard!! you're in a best times thread and nit-picking over a classic.

man alive, get on the prozac! :lol::lol:

I just said I didn't like the vocal. In previous posts on this thread I also shared some warm memories. You're right I probably do need prozac as I feel unbelievably depressed about everything at the moment but that aside I did approach this thread with a positive mindset :lol:

I just said I didn't like the vocal. In previous posts on this thread I also shared some warm memories. You're right I probably do need prozac as I feel unbelievably depressed about everything at the moment but that aside I did approach this thread with a positive mindset :lol:

5htp works a treat for me, that and house music :)

Bora Bora

Ice cold beverage

Tanning Oil

=

Bliss 8)

After that im sure it will just get toooo exciting for me to even type what will happen :lol:

first night out in Ibiza ever Amnesia with Layo and bushwacka in main room and laidback luke on terrace amazing music had a little wander and ended up in some vip area (it was a pretty quiet night) was offered a massage by a girl. Perfect timing as just coming up, it literally felt like she had a hundred hands an amazing feeling i just relaxed enjoyed in my own little house music feeling lush bubble!

I have since had massages at many festivals since..........feels good!

Sitting in Khumharas watching the sun go down with a yummy thai curry and a cold beer 8)

that sounds right up my street. Didn't have time last year

didn't it get shut down for a bit because someone was caught with a spliff?

Can't wait for amnesia this year, Duran Duran Mark Ronson and Layo & Bushwacka. Think it is def gonna be the highlight of my trip, or maybe we love at space, or bora bora or zoo project, or our club tropicana pool party :)

Vic - I think you'll be just as happy in San An, given your penchant for binge drinking. ;)

I am actually really quite p*ssed off i had to back down and agree to San An :evil:

Little do they know though :lol:

They know i will end up doing what i want / when i want and end up where i want 8)

Back