Best Times!

blondie11

I am suffering today! Full on Suicide Tuesday. To get me out of the blues I want to get excited about Ibiza was hoping you could all tell me your favourite times in Ibiza and put a smile back on my face.......

I havent got any, as yet 8)....as im an Ibiza Virgin....but would it help if i said....

IM BUUUUUUZZZZZZZIIIINNNNGGGGGGG FOR IT :D :D :D :D

I dont think i have been this excited about a certain island in like....forever :spank:

I havent got any, as yet 8)....as im an Ibiza Virgin....but would it help if i said....

IM BUUUUUUZZZZZZZIIIINNNNGGGGGGG FOR IT :D :D :D :D

I dont think i have been this excited about a certain island in like....forever :spank:

I don't think I have been this excited about ANYTHING ever :) What you most looking forward too?

Sitting in Khumharas watching the sun go down with a yummy thai curry and a cold beer 8)

Unfortunately a lot of my favourite times in Ibiza don't exist anymore, since they changed the Space terrace and put a fence round Bora Bora! :(

went bora bora after space one afternoon back in 95 or 96 and some old german lad had his thai girlfriend with him she was dancing and stripping naked. later on then she started blowing lads on the beach and all this before 7pm..:spank: Later on that night we were on our way to pacha and we used to go to the bus stop bar near the club and she was in there in just knickers and bra having a quite drink..happy days:D

I don't think I have been this excited about ANYTHING ever :) What you most looking forward too?

Bora Bora :D 8).....hate the fact were over in San bloody Ann :rolleyes:

Cannot wait to be sipping on alcoholic beverages, lapping up the sun with wicked tunes all with my favourite people :D

Luckily ive got mates in the Jet Apartments the same time as we are over there...ive already shot gun floor space for me to pass out on :lol:

Atm the club night im most looking forward to is 'We Love' @ Space....BUZZZZING FOR THAT

Staying up all night with Mrs Jam, Puppylover and Mr Puppylover watching the mother of all thunderstorms and getting very wasted.

The phone call leading up to that night was a classic too:

JM: Hey pups, there's thunder & lighting over the apartment!
PL: Wow!
Mr PL (in background): What's he say?
PL: There's pandas fighting in the apartment...

:D

Being in a packed Privilege, I think it was 1998, all my pals were there and the DJ played Salt and Peppers ‘Push it'.

The place went bad. A memory that will live with me forever.

That is one of the best out of hundreds of great moments I've had.

Staying up all night with Mrs Jam, Puppylover and Mr Puppylover watching the mother of all thunderstorms and getting very wasted.

The phone call leading up to that night was a classic too:

JM: Hey pups, there's thunder & lighting over the apartment!
PL: Wow!
Mr PL (in background): What's he say?
PL: There's pandas fighting in the apartment...

:D

Remember that call - we couldnt get our curry down quick enough to come see the Panda's fighting...... :lol::lol::lol::lol: Mindf you I still thought I was going to die that night of a heart attack - we did not know how to say no in those days.....:oops:

Some point during my first trip w/c 30th May 1999 - can't remember what night it was but we ermm...started a little early and by about 10pm I was off my little rocker, dancing outside Bar M to MAW ft India "To be In Love" thinking to myself this was somewhere I might want to visit again....:lol:

It was made all the more memorable by the fact we were some of the only punters in there as it was so early in the season, and quite obviously the only people who were spannered :oops:

Any time I hear that track I'm taken back to that evening. I can't remember anything else about that night....I've got vague recollections of tequila and more dancing somewhere but that's it :lol:

It might not be one of my "best" nights (due to the fact that I lost most of it somewhere) but it was my first memorable one on the island

furious dancing barefoot to the gypsy kings back catalogue at the putomayo cafe

(whilst totally kippered)

nothing ever can beat that ever. I mean ever.

Remember that call - we couldnt get our curry down quick enough to come see the Panda's fighting...... :lol::lol::lol::lol: Mindf you I still thought I was going to die that night of a heart attack - we did not know how to say no in those days.....:oops:

Hilarious! :lol:

Aaaah you guys, the depression is lifting and I am feeling good. To be in Love……..what a track, there must be something in it as I always get a special feeling when it comes on, loves it I do!!

Like loads of you there are literally hundreds to choose from and that's from just from 2 trips to the island. For me it was my first time at Space, the WHOLE night, gutted I didn't get to go without a roof but it was the best night of my life all the same. I went with my man and 4 of our friends they had all been hitting it a little too hard and told me they were leaving for a pizza about an hour later I turned to Tom and asked where they were (there was no way they could have left?!?!) and he told me they had I left I literally couldn't believe it, it truly was the best night ever, Nic Fancuilli followed by Sasha and Zabiela back 2 back, even though it was my last night I was rushing like you wouldn't believe, made new friends, and as I literally didn't want to miss a second gave up taking my playsuit off every time I went to the toilet and just started to pull to one side for quicker weeing (I know gross but it really was that good). I was so sad to get back home the next day that I couldn't listen to house music for weeks as it made me too sad!

I have so much to look forward to this time round can't wait!

Aaaah you guys, the depression is lifting and I am feeling good. To be in Love……..what a track, there must be something in it as I always get a special feeling when it comes on, loves it I do!!

Like loads of you there are literally hundreds to choose from and that's from just from 2 trips to the island. For me it was my first time at Space, the WHOLE night, gutted I didn't get to go without a roof but it was the best night of my life all the same. I went with my man and 4 of our friends they had all been hitting it a little too hard and told me they were leaving for a pizza about an hour later I turned to Tom and asked where they were (there was no way they could have left?!?!) and he told me they had I left I literally couldn't believe it, it truly was the best night ever, Nic Fancuilli followed by Sasha and Zabiela back 2 back, even though it was my last night I was rushing like you wouldn't believe, made new friends, and as I literally didn't want to miss a second gave up taking my playsuit off every time I went to the toilet and just started to pull to one side for quicker weeing (I know gross but it really was that good). I was so sad to get back home the next day that I couldn't listen to house music for weeks as it made me too sad!

I have so much to look forward to this time round can't wait!

That is true dedication 8)

Back