Best and worst Mojitos

Ok just had the best Mojito Ive ever had in London and propably ever at this lovely (and very cheap) Mexican restaurant by Charing Cross
http://www.lupita.co.uk/

Food was extremely good , simple but with good ingredients and not overly stodged with unneccesary stuff like some Mexicans Ive had. Def reccomended!

Nothing over a tenner on the menu. Most things a 5er tho you would maybe order 2 if you were hungry but still great value
Sounds great. Must give it a try. :D

Always on the lookout for some good Mexican when I'm in London. It's one of a couple of cuisines that's impossible to get (up to a decent standard) in Moscow

I recommend FUSION in Figueretas,the best I had last trip....8 euros

top tip: happy hour 7 - 8pm bogof.

Yup, I second that. Food is pretty damn nice too although not very "authentic". Bit of a mixture of styles! Went back there two days in a row :)

The Mojitos at Marina's are nice although a bit small. They have a draught tap (Bacardi I think?) at the inside bar and I never saw anyone making them so maybe they're pre-mixed?

Also the bar next to the pool in Jet were selling Strawberry Mojitos for 5 euro - lovely!

Sounds great. Must give it a try. :D

Always on the lookout for some good Mexican when I'm in London. It's one of a couple of cuisines that's impossible to get (up to a decent standard) in Moscow

Its just opposite where Heaven club is , I think you went to a CircoLoco there and saw legendary Nelson!!??

Its just opposite where Heaven club is , I think you went to a CircoLoco there and saw legendary Nelson!!??
Got it... next to the pub and that Italian place?
Ah, Nelson. Meryl and I were just chatting about him a couple of weeks back. Legend indeed!

1zx5kk5.jpg

had 2 very good strawberry-mojitos inside the migjorn-appartments.
don´t kow if this place is "open to the public" or only for guests ?!
didn´t stayed there, but took a look at the end of the season.
they have a very friendly professional barkeepeer there all season,
who uses firstclass ingredients, not pre-mixed bull**** or stuff like that :p

qp3wb7.jpg

It's the Winter Repression takes hold ! Nice photos and tip btw Icebaer.. proper Strawberry Mojitos always well received 8).

Anyone drink Vodka Limon anymore on the island?Long before the Mojito hit ibiza it was all about the Vodka lemon,you come home after your holiday and order one in your local and it was never the same:p

Back