Berlin....

Is there any real dress code for bars and clubs? Heading out for a stag do on July 20-23, not really sure what the plan is yet so any advice welcome. Think there will be about 16 of us, anyone that has been think there will be any issues getting into places in such a large group? Thanks,

Is there any real dress code for bars and clubs? Heading out for a stag do on July 20-23, not really sure what the plan is yet so any advice welcome. Think there will be about 16 of us, anyone that has been think there will be any issues getting into places in such a large group? Thanks,

if you are talking about getting into the more well known clubs (Berghain, Watergate etc) in a group of that size - then yes there will be an issue. i would suggest spiltting up into groups of twos or similar...

if you are talking about getting into the more well known clubs (Berghain, Watergate etc) in a group of that size - then yes there will be an issue. i would suggest spiltting up into groups of twos or similar...

Cheers, thought that might be the case - what about elsewhere? Anything else we should be aware of beforehand?

Thanks,

Al

... Anything else we should be aware of beforehand? ...
with a group of girls i would stay away from that area in berlin called NEUKÖLLN ...
... bazillions of ****ing arabs and mother****ing turks looking for stress :spank:

Cheers, thought that might be the case - what about elsewhere? Anything else we should be aware of beforehand?

Thanks,

Al

elsewhere i cannot really comment on as we only went to watergate and Berghain. I know a few of the lads went to other clubs and had no issues getting in. Again, it will be down to size of group, how you look in the queue etc etc.

only other thing i can make you aware of - don't got straight from Panorama Bar to the airport....the flight wont be pleasant!!!

elsewhere i cannot really comment on as we only went to watergate and Berghain. I know a few of the lads went to other clubs and had no issues getting in. Again, it will be down to size of group, how you look in the queue etc etc.

only other thing i can make you aware of - don't got straight from Panorama Bar to the airport....the flight wont be pleasant!!!

OK, cheers again. Really fancied Berghain on the Saturday night but think we'll struggle. It's a sound group, but the size and likely hood that someone will be a bit merry xmas already means it'll probably be a no!

Did Space straight to the airport once, never again!

with a group of girls i would stay away from that area in berlin called NEUKÖLLN ...
... bazillions of ****ing arabs and mother****ing turks looking for stress :spank:

err nice bit of casual racism there :rolleyes:
there are however some great , cheap places to eat in that area. alot of Turkish / Middle Eastern and also this gem of a chicken joint. 5euro for a massive meal and some of the best fried chicken in berlin ! http://unlike.net/berlin/food/city-chicken

I think i always recommend this place but its really worth it and would be good for a stag do as they have big tables http://www.thebirdinberlin.com/
amazing burgers n steaks . happy hour beers in the afternoon. you WILL need to book ahead tho

WANTED:
DEAD or DEAD

2vb26qd.jpg

http://www.bild.de/news/inland/ausl...nur-u-nach-deutschland-aus-26926796.bild.html

turkish piece of **** and his muslim gang beating guy to death @ berlin-alexanderplatz.

some of these bastards already arrested,
main perpetrator (with a loooong criminal record) could flee to turkey :spank:

Back