Berlin Clubs

AR_IBIZA

I am going to be going to Berlin solo for a week at the start of next year and just wondered if anyone could help with a couple things! Flying out Friday morning and back either late Sunday night or Early Monday and want to get atleast 2 of the below in!

1. Obviously Berghain/Panarama speaks for its self! Done plenty of research on this place so need to give it ago even though I’m not holding much hope! Gto let my beard grow out maybe get a henna tattoo to get a more rustic look! But hey ain’t expecting to get in here due to be a short youngish British guy, hence growing the beard out:confused:

Although I’ve heard on Fridays if just panorama bar is open for let’s say Get Perlonized it’s a lot easier than when berghain is open, is this true? As I’m looking to go the first Friday in March and attempt entry for that event first.

2. Club Der vissionare / Hoppestose - after Berghain CDV is the Club I most want to visit and I follow CDV on Facebook and when you go to the website/page it lists all their events at Hoppestose which I know is their sister club and litteraly next door/opposite but what’s the deal with this are they closed at present or do they just not announce listings at all? Also this appears to be the most confusing with working out when it’s actually open as it seems they have events every day of the week with no clearly opening/closing hours, I know this is Berlin so closing times don’t exactly exist! So any help on opening times/days for this would be great.

Also like berghain what’s the door policy like at both CDV and Hoppetosse is it really hard?

3. Tresor - what’s the door policy like, from what I hear it’s much easier and more relaxed and operates more like a conventional club with events Friday Saturday Sunday.

4. Watergate - Not really heard much in terms of door policy here other than they like girls and boys so being a solo male would I have no chance? Also opening hours, this appears to be your more conventional club system?

Any help/advice on this would be great and do correct me if I’m wrong with any of the above!! Will be first time in Berlin so would like an idea of what I’m up against wouldn’t want to come home having not got into anywhere!

CDV is shut in winter. hoppetosse only in winter.

watergate is sometimes also tricky on the door, depends on the night.

CDV is shut in winter. hoppetosse only in winter.

watergate is sometimes also tricky on the door, depends on the night.
Thanks stivi! Do you know what month it opens back up in? And what the door policy is like for CDV and Hopp?

"Twas the night before fistmas and all through your ass not a creature was stirring not even your gas":eek:.. best give that one a miss aregandj..

Thanks stivi! Do you know what month it opens back up in? And what the door policy is like for CDV and Hopp?

not exactly sure, april or may? maybe easter? getting in is easy I‘m told. and I never had issues getting into hoppetosse

Make a research from resident advisor and check who are the dj...sometimes they ask a question about dj.. (they ask us @watergate)

IPSE on the opposite side of the canal to CDV is decent.

Chalet is in the same place too, just a few hundred metres away.

Suicide circus is worth a go if you don’t get into Berghain, again it’s pretty close by.

IPSE on the opposite side of the canal to CDV is decent.

Chalet is in the same place too, just a few hundred metres away.

Suicide circus is worth a go if you don’t get into Berghain, again it’s pretty close by.
Lovely cheers!!

Only bad things about berlin night life is strict door policy...
I went ipse watergate sisyphos and berghain with my wife...we entered watergate and ipse...I saw many people turn away from door which people are looking okey...

What's the current situation with clubs and covid in Berlin?
Any sign of things opening?
I want to go to pbar and would have last year had covid not appeared.

What's the current situation with clubs and covid in Berlin?
Any sign of things opening?
I want to go to pbar and would have last year had covid not appeared.
no chance at the moment. the covid situation becomes better and better (less than 50 new cases in the last 7 days), but the Berlin government agreed on a step-by-step plan. the next step (in case we will stay on the low case level) will be on June 4th with outdoor events of 500 pax and indoor events of 100pax, BUT they are talking about seated events. here you can find the overview, maybe it's possible to read with a translator?

the first club gardens already opened as "beer garden". hotels are still closed btw.

nevertheless i expect outdoor dance events in june/july like last year with mask and test (else, revier südost, sisyphos, berghain garden, kater blau etc.). indoor clubbing like pbar is not very likely.

Back