Berlin Clubs

Germanys largest state NRW (the densely populated area Cologne-Düsseldorf-Dortmund) today announced all clubs can reopen on Sep 1st at full capacity - requirement: 35 (or lower) cases /100k in local area + vaccinated crowd. That's some beautiful news I almost cried a bit ;).
Pretty safe bet same rule will apply for Berlin and other areas as well. So everybody in for a Spotlight meet-up at Panorama Bar in Sep?

Germanys largest state NRW (the densely populated area Cologne-Düsseldorf-Dortmund) today announced all clubs can reopen on Sep 1st at full capacity - requirement: 35 (or lower) cases /100k in local area + vaccinated crowd. That's some beautiful news I almost cried a bit ;).
Pretty safe bet same rule will apply for Berlin and other areas as well. So everybody in for a Spotlight meet-up at Panorama Bar in Sep?
They’ll probably move that up.

Don't want to destroy your hopes... but inzidenz of 35 will not happen on 1st of September...
Berlin has 40 now and is rising...
Düsseldorf has 46 and is rising...
Cologn has 46 and is rising...
Just check the map, everything orange or red is above 35 today....

You can be happy if open airs are still a thing in Berlin in September.

Don't want to destroy your hopes... but inzidenz of 35 will not happen on 1st of September...
Berlin has 40 now and is rising...
Düsseldorf has 46 and is rising...
Cologn has 46 and is rising...
Just check the map, everything orange or red is above 35 today....

You can be happy if open airs are still a thing in Berlin in September.
So basically...we're being played right? Just like in the Netherlands.
Open up, create testing for entry -> high rise in "cases" -> closing.

So basically...we're being played right? Just like in the Netherlands.
Open up, create testing for entry -> high rise in "cases" -> closing.
Main reason probbably is end of shool Holidays. Kids com back from Holiday get tested at school, numbers are rising.
Let's see if rules are changed to allow vaccinated clubbing anyway.

Main reason probbably is end of shool Holidays. Kids com back from Holiday get tested at school, numbers are rising.
Let's see if rules are changed to allow vaccinated clubbing anyway.

Big discussion in germany now : More rights for vaccinated people ? They discuss it on goverment level. Think we will have
some news this week.

Is Berlin pretty much back without restrictions?

I want to pop my pbar cherry asap

What way can we prove vaccination?
All I have is a bit of card. Its not very official.
Depends on where you got jabbed, each country has their own systems, but think most have an app-based option. For example, our NHS one in England and Wales is HERE

What way can we prove vaccination?
All I have is a bit of card. Its not very official
Europ wide we have the "EU Digital COVID Certificate" which is a QR code you can scan into the app.

As far as I know the clubs in berlin only acceppt jabs from Johnson&Johnson, Astrazeneca, Moderna, Biontech according to the Robert Koch Guideline.

Not sure how about if you come from another country or used a different company.

Europ wide we have the "EU Digital COVID Certificate" which is a QR code you can scan into the app.

As far as I know the clubs in berlin only acceppt jabs from Johnson&Johnson, Astrazeneca, Moderna, Biontech according to the Robert Koch Guideline.

Not sure how about if you come from another country or used a different company.
Going timewarp in mannhiem, do I need covid test to go there do you know?

And...going back to spain from germany do I need covid test

Thanks in advance

Typical!!!

I got the Pfizer.

I need to look into this more when I get a chance.

Back