Benzo Fury

Going back to the subject of ingredients, I'm hearing seems to be a bit of adrought in holland at moment , hard to get hold off
Maybe over production for shipping to Tomorrowland & with mystery land coming up.:(

Temporary UK banning order slapped on this one (news just breaking on Guardian website), which probably means it'll be scheduled as an illegal drug in a year. I am benzo furious. :evil:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only had it once and never had it again. It is probably the best 'legal'. It's similar to mandy, but goes on much longer and can get quite trippy on the tail off.

I wonder if it will be banned permanently. I don't think they'll find many deaths, if any, that can be pinned on it. The last drug they were asked to consider (khat) wasn't banned, so who knows?

I've only had it once and never had it again. It is probably the best 'legal'. It's similar to mandy, but goes on much longer and can get quite trippy on the tail off.

I wonder if it will be banned permanently. I don't think they'll find many deaths, if any, that can be pinned on it. The last drug they were asked to consider (khat) wasn't banned, so who knows?
Strange one about khat, i think thry see the easy money the taxman makes from it, with any negative 'effects' confined to a very small number (somalians in london it would seem)

Any Londoners tried it?

I've had the Central Asian version of it. Made me feel stick to my stomach and burns in the mouth. Didn't notice any particular high off it.

it just doesn't appeal to me, ive seen people chewing on it in tv clips / documentary's///...looking some sad pands peeling bamboo:)

downing 3 or 4 pro plus would seem to get a better high:)

Seems to be a lot of 6-apb fire sales. The last day most places will be selling it is tomorrow. After that, it's legal to possess, just not to import/sell, for a year.

If people are willing to do that much chewing, there must be something to khat. Remember it is a cathinone (like mephedrone, although there are also plenty of rubbish cathinones). But going to a club with a mouth full of leaves prob ain't a good look. ;)

Johnny Vodka;145858 But going to a club with a mouth full of leaves prob ain't a good look. ;)[/QUOTE said:
unless your at this. im still finding leaves and twigs everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
unless your at this. im still finding leaves and twigs everywhere.

Or Beatherder's Toil trees this weekend 8)
293184_10152040892000581_1224049036_n.jpg

Back