Benzo Fury

this is true. :oops:

...but still think there are better ways to get there. Call me old fashioned.

It's the dopamine, innit? Anything that works to increase dopamine (even alcohol to a lesser extent) you'll find being linked to randiness. But it's also the me-me-me chemical in the human brain, the one that can turn people into a$$holes and seek pleasure at the expense of others and at whatever consequence.

Anyway, I was looking to coin a new phrase -

benzo furious - when you're so angry, you could strip naked before running around Tesco and karate kicking a police officer (see earlier Daily Mail article if you don't get it)

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly where my head was going.

Loads of these chemical combos are good for sex but most are about your own gratification - which doesn't make for a connected experience.

If you're talking purely about sex, there are different kinds of sex (mentally speaking!)!!

on another tangent tho , 2 people giving themselves gratification via the other person can be great for both sides when drugged up , but it has to be mutual . on a heterosexual level its not just men that get me'ish / assertive on substances

on another tangent tho , 2 people giving themselves gratification via the other person can be great for both sides when drugged up , but it has to be mutual . on a heterosexual level its not just men that get me'ish / assertive on substances

Giving Robder's admiration of the dungeon pic the other day :)lol:), I'm sure he understands that sex or some types of sex play can purely be about thrill, excitement and a sense of pushing boundaries rather than love or making a connection. But, yes, it's best that both parties know what it's all about. Personally, I find signs that the other person is having a good or, Heaven knows, great :)lol:) time will boost my own gratification. :oops:

Personally, I find signs that the other person is having a good or, Heaven knows, great :)lol:) time will boost my own gratification. :oops:

Agree 8) ... it's the only way one can possibly explain away having one's nose buried in a small hairy animal for hours on end and still managing to enjoy oneself :!:

Agree 8) ... it's the only way one can possibly explain away having one's nose buried in a small hairy animal for hours on end and still managing to enjoy oneself :!:

Don't know anything about Benzo Fury but do enjoy a prolonged hunt the thimble session.

Feck, I ask about Benzo Fury and it turns into a chapter of 50 Shades of Grey......

Giving Robder's admiration of the dungeon pic the other day :)lol:), I'm sure he understands that sex or some types of sex play can purely be about thrill, excitement and a sense of pushing boundaries rather than love or making a connection.

:eek:

Admiration sadly doesn't mean participation.

(at least not at the mo anyway :lol:)

I'd argue that whatever you're doing whether it's holding hands in a park, smooching in the corner of a pub, biohazard rutting, electric play, asphyxiation, hot tub swinging or tired monthly innings with a long term partner - Its nearly always about intent and connection.

Otherwise it's likely to be a damp squib.

_57029470_jex_1250054_de27-1.jpg

What a strange name for a product considering Benzodiazepine products like Valium make you go to sleep!

Yes, it's an entirely stupid name. (1) because of the contradictory name. (2) because it draws attention. A lot of people in the RC community prefer to call it just 6-apb.

What a strange name for a product considering Benzodiazepine products like Valium make you go to sleep!

Not 100% sure, but fairly certain that 'Benzo Fury' is the name of a sun or planet in one of the Alien films, or another sci-fi film/video game...

Don't really know much about this high, but is the kind of stuff that geeky school kids can knock-up in the chemistry lab???? I'm just looking for a vague sci-fi connection :lol:

Not 100% sure, but fairly certain that 'Benzo Fury' is the name of a sun or planet in one of the Alien films, or another sci-fi film/video game...

Don't really know much about this high, but is the kind of stuff that geeky school kids can knock-up in the chemistry lab???? I'm just looking for a vague sci-fi connection :lol:

To be fair, Geeky school kids could probably knock up most powders in the chemistry lab :lol:

Benzo Fury just sounds like some form of a superhero / supervillian to me!

Don't really know much about this high, but is the kind of stuff that geeky school kids can knock-up in the chemistry lab????

It's often said to be an 'analogue' of MDMA, though apparently it's chemically closer to MDA, MDMA's trippier cousin.

Not sure whether that could be knocked up in a school chemistry lab. I doubt it.

geeky school kids couldnt knock this up in a lab.
Id hazard a guess someone with a MSc in chem and 10+ years organic synth experience could though ;)

Back