Benzo Fury

It's often said to be an 'analogue' of MDMA, though apparently it's chemically closer to MDA, MDMA's trippier cousin.

Not sure whether that could be knocked up in a school chemistry lab. I doubt it.

MDA8)

I expect they could knock up a batch, whether they get caught or not is debatable:rolleyes:

The list of ingredients to make MDMA is just household stuff, from what I've seen of a recipe for it - although I have no idea if it's the correct recipe! No reason why a university graduate couldn't do it. School kids could be pushing it :lol:

The list of ingredients to make MDMA is just household stuff, from what I've seen of a recipe for it - although I have no idea if it's the correct recipe! No reason why a university graduate couldn't do it. School kids could be pushing it :lol:

Don't think so. At least one of the precursors (safrole oil?) is hard to obtain. And it was seizures of this precursor that caused the drought for a few years.

Don't think so. At least one of the precursors (safrole oil?) is hard to obtain. And it was seizures of this precursor that caused the drought for a few years.
yip, as above.

about the only real 'success' the laughable war on drugs has ever had in america/uk was due to them clamping down on the oil.

dunno how they have managed to get round this in recent years, but i have to thank, primarily the good citizens of the netherlands for their outstanding work8)

as for chemistry students knocking up a batch...i remember a guy at stratchylde uni in glasgow getting caught doing this about 6/7 years ago...think it was crystal he was cooking for people (very breaking bad i know)

you need a permit to buy safrole in the states. sassafras oil (from the sassafras tree) contains safrole usually >90% , and my usual chemical supplier shows it at 205quid for 10kg of the stuff! the transport of that will be monitored though if anyone orders any - especially 10kg!!
and its a pretty involved synthesis to make naughty things!

Just as a note, I think we are getting somewhat off topic here!

Is there much of a comedown off of Benzo?

you need a permit to buy safrole in the states. sassafras oil (from the sassafras tree) contains safrole usually >90% , and my usual chemical supplier shows it at 205quid for 10kg of the stuff! the transport of that will be monitored though if anyone orders any - especially 10kg!!
and its a pretty involved synthesis to make naughty things!
It's actually easier to by bullets in the States than it is to buy some of the ingredients in drugs. Another example is certain antihistamines (used to make crystal meth)

Just as a note, I think we are getting somewhat off topic here!

Is there much of a comedown off of Benzo?

Don't remember it being especially bad, though will depend on how much you do, how long you stay up for, etc. It will keep you awake for quite a while though and I REALLY didn't like the trippy tail off.

The thing is, as I see it, if you're putting stuff into your body that was originally meant to knock out horses or was meant to be a chemical plant fertiliser then you only have yourself to blame if you come unstuck. Stick to stuff that was designed to get you high- at least then if you come a cropper medical staff will have some clue how to treat you.

The thing is, as I see it, if you're putting stuff into your body that was originally meant to knock out horses or was meant to be a chemical plant fertiliser then you only have yourself to blame if you come unstuck. Stick to stuff that was designed to get you high- at least then if you come a cropper medical staff will have some clue how to treat you.

None of these new drugs were ever used as plant fertiliser. They were marketed as plant fertiliser to avoid the eye of the law. Chances are they'd kill your plants. :lol:

http://www.talktofrank.com/sites/default/files/mephedrone.pdf

Ketamine IS used as a legitimate tranquiliser on humans.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketamine

Gone back to have a look at those instructions (found them years ago, never properly looked at them).
I stand corrected, some of that stuff is very difficult to obtain :lol:

Back