BEAUTiFUL HOUSES?

vienna is right - that area is full of beautiful houses. other places to check out in that area:

· es cubells

23365084.jpg

· vista alegre

23366073.jpg

· porroig

23366066.jpg

· es puig d'es jondal

23366108.jpg

(pictures taken 4 weeks ago)

McRackin :p

Ibiza-girlie said:
Does anyone know where to go and check out the many beautiful estates on the island and what the names of the places are?

I'm always fascinated by the pictures of the beautiful houses in Ibiza. This summer we're planning on driving around the island and seeing more of the lovely homes on the White Isle. Sometimes I tell myself: one day you'll save enough $$ to have a home in Ibiza all for yourself :)

I've got an AMAZING coffee table book full of great pictures called "Ibiza- A Mediterranean Lifestyle" that showcases a lot of the nice houses on the island.

Anyway, a first-timer I'm taking this year is an architect, and would love to see them or go on a tour of some- any ideas of how we could do this?

one for mcrackin

how about a piccy and how to get to the Onassis estate - flew over it but can never find it by road.

I HAVE THAT BOOK, ITS EXCELLENT !!! FATA MORGANA IS THE MOST FAB HOUSE IN THE WORLD!!! WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT REALTIME - ANYONE KNOWS WHERE TO FIND IT?

Tony said:
how about a piccy and how to get to the Onassis estate

i could explain you how to arrive to the houses of some famous people (including the mansion of christina onassis) but i wont do it for now!! :spank:

Ibiza-girlie said:
FATA MORGANA IS THE MOST FAB HOUSE IN THE WORLD!!! WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT REALTIME - ANYONE KNOWS WHERE TO FIND IT?

its in san lorenzo!! ;)

:eek: --->
arabia1.jpg

the tea pavilion rocks :!: --->
Fatatea.JPG

McDreamin :p

mcrackin

McRackin said:
Tony said:
how about a piccy and how to get to the Onassis estate

i could explain you how to arrive to the houses of some famous people (including the mansion of christina onassis) but i wont do it for now!! :spank:

I will remember that if I ever get back to Ibiza :cry:

yeah- I think that's the one I saw for rent, actually. I forget where, though. Search the web for "Ibiza Villa Rentals." or something. There are a couple companies that specialize in renting NICE villas.

jeo I contacted a company that has the house for rent , 7000 Pounds a WEEK!!! It´s beautiful for sure, but Ill wait until I become a millionaire for sure!

Ihave seen it but can't find it again - a few years back we hired a light aircraft ( including pilot ) for our 30th wedding anniversary which cost about £60 for an hour and he flew all around the island and one of the things pointed out was the Onasis estate which apparently is kept fully staffed all year for the occasional weeks visit.
Definitely a good way to see the island and he also did flights over Formentera

Back