BEAUTiFUL HOUSES?

not as scared as me - I sat up front 'cause it made me feel more in control even though I daren't touch anything - really worth the effort

hehe wouldnt dare to touch any of those instruments, then all of the sudden Id see myself getting shot outta the plane with a parashute on my back by accident! haha

flight over ibiza

wow, I fancy doing that...don't know if bf would be keen though, he's not keen on small aeroplanes...

i'm only going to ibiza for two weeks next year, how am I gonna fit everything in??

suz

trouble is, I keep reading all the different posts, and finding out what everyone else gets up to and it sounds great!

i'll just have to keep hoping that I win the lottery or something and then i can buy my own 'ibiza-pad' and DO NICE THINGS ALL THE TIME!! :)

suz

Tony said:
one of the things pointed out was the Onasis estate which apparently is kept fully staffed all year for the occasional weeks visit.

Wow - wouldnt mind a job working as staff at that Villa!!

Ibiza-girlie said:
haha sure! being in a mansion in ibiza getting drunk must be the ultimate party-experience

Well the UK lottery this weekend is a roll over - approx £20million so, when I win the lottery I am inviting all Spotlight members to join in the revellery in my massive mansion - I will be having built there (free of charge) !!!!

However one stipulation is that I will need one guest with a pilots license to fly us all around the island as and when necessary in my private helicopter...... any takers?

Tony said:
can you ask the guys building your mansion free of charge to build me one as well please

Damn didnt quite mean it to sound like that - I meant free of charge for Ibiza Spotlight members to stay in.....

"builders doing stuff for free" ??? In a parallel universe maybe...... mind you I think my lottery win will happen in a parallel universe..... bah!

Tony said:
Ihave seen it but can't find it again

did you see their large swimming pool with 5 levels and water cascades? 8)

Tony said:
apparently is kept fully staffed all year

a philippine family lives there all year!! :p

Tony said:
for the occasional weeks visit

thierry roussel (ex-husband of christina onassis) came for only 20 days this summer!! :eek:

athina roussel onassis (richest woman in the world) and her step-sister also visited briefly!! :eek:

w6760onassis06%20.jpg

(athina)

Ibiza-girlie said:
mcrackin you got a pic?

maybe? ;)

Back