BEAUTiFUL HOUSES?

Ibiza-girlie said:
god, wouldnt that just be fat - to win the lottery and build up your own mansion from scratch!!!!

yeah - something like this would be cool!!
639.gif

ibiza25.jpg

(s'illa den bosch - in front of san miguel beach)

this one wouldnt be bad either!! :eek:

cala-xarraca-09.jpg

(cala xarraca beach)

my favorite houses are arround es torrent, but the most beautifulst i have seen near cala joundal, palaces!...nice are also the arabic houses near cala dhort I think, my father could buy one 20 years ago, quite cheap...but he didnt!... :evil: ...i would a millinaire in euros today... :eek:

nope nut somewhere there´s a thread where Mcraackin posted the most amazing pics of the place!!! its near San Lorenzo in the hills! i have pics in a book about Ibiza´s many gorgeous houses in the countrysite!

there is a book by a photographer called Eye-biza that i would really like to get my hands on. Maybe in UK but i know its being sold on the island.

its by Leelu Morris

I cant remember the title of the book! I could easdily check as it´s on my nighttable usually, but now it´s in boxes somewhere as Im moving on Wednesday!

Ibiza-girlie said:
my favourite is Fata Morgana

of all the beautiful houses i have been in - this is my favourite (yes, the house in front of
san miguel beach again)!! 8)

Dcp_0274.jpg

dance4life said:
there is a book by a photographer called Eye-biza

the book includes this picture of carl cox at pikes!! :p

CSARMASS-(s4w).jpg

according to this website fata morgana is for sale at the moment for only 2.250.000 €!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

hurry up girlie - it can be yours!! :lol:

Fataliving.JPG

really??? oh they must be so lucky those who end up purchasing the casa! its amazing, but i dont have that kinda money in my pocket, uhhh

HelpMaybe we can help

In the near future we will post some pics of houses of some of our customers... Great places on Ibiza

Back