bars in san antonio

Fronty said:
There where a few really nice girls there and a few stinkers one of thekm ws reall atractive eastern european but spoke like a man
are you sure that it was a girl? :lol:

FAKE_STRIPPER.gif
<--- :eek:

McRackin said:
the reforms at sunseabar continue: one of their 2 pools has almost disappeared (with the addition of a huge boat in one of the sides)
and this is the result:

sunsea1(ship).jpg

8)

A couple of quick questions if anyone has an anwer?!

Hey guys! Sorry to bother everyone! Just wondering what part of Ibiza the pictures posted by McRackin were taken.....the ones of the city/harbour towards the bottom of page 1 of this post! It looks beautiful! I am coming to Ibiza for the first time this summer and staying in Playa d'en Bossa! Am I anywhere close to the part of Ibiza in those pictures?

Also, where are all these pictures taken with the bars/neon signs in them? The streets seem full of life....young people everywhere! Is this in San Antonio? Is this how all the streets on the island are, or are those pictures taken in a more lively area in Ibiza?

Finally, where do you need to be to see all of these people in costume? I keep seeing all kinds of crazy pictures with people dressed up/walking down the street on stilts, furry clothes, glitter, nudity, trannies, etc. It looks like a happenin' part of town! I am definitely looking to make this vacation as crazy as humanly possible!

Any help with this information would be awesome! Thanks a lot guys!

M

Re: A couple of quick questions if anyone has an anwer?!

Agent said:
Just wondering what part of Ibiza the pictures posted by McRackin were taken.....the ones of the city/harbour towards the bottom of page 1 of this post! It looks beautiful!
san antonio :!:
Agent said:
I am coming to Ibiza for the first time this summer and staying in Playa d'en Bossa! Am I anywhere close to the part of Ibiza in those pictures?
just 20 minutes away by car!! :p
Agent said:
Also, where are all these pictures taken with the bars/neon signs in them? The streets seem full of life....young people everywhere! Is this in San Antonio? Is this how all the streets on the island are, or are those pictures taken in a more lively area in Ibiza?
those were taken in the west end, the most lively area of san antonio!! :idea:

related thread :arrow: *VIDEO* a walk along the west end
Agent said:
Finally, where do you need to be to see all of these people in costume? I keep seeing all kinds of crazy pictures with people dressed up/walking down the street on stilts, furry clothes, glitter, nudity, trannies, etc. It looks like a happenin' part of town!
erm, in this case you better go to the port and sa penya in ibiza town were you will find all that and more. specially recommended on wednesdays with la troya parades.......... lots of fun!! :eek:

related thread :arrow: ibiza town
McRackin said:
mar i pins
the dirty rotten djs love mar i pins..........

7708c34d-e380-48e4-b69f-d74cc21a2632.jpg

:twisted:

no problem dude!! :p

beach1.jpg

btw, i forgot to mention in my previous posts that gorms garage has been renamed to temptation!! :idea:

McRackin said:
· nordkapp (next to amsterdam and opposite strikers) is for rent at the moment, so if anybody is interested in opening a bar in this area..........

86820-Nightlife-Spain.jpg
a little bird told me that it has been rented by the owner of the club azucar in cala de bou and that he plans to reform it and have it ready to open for this winter. i suppose it will be salsa/latin music too..........

and talking about winter, i have very good news regarding the winter plans of a successful new bar in san antonio..........

:eek: :p :twisted:

.......... but i cant say anything till its 100% confirmed!! :x

time for a McExclusive!! :twisted:

coastline cafe will remain open this winter. they havent decided yet how many days per week but the plan is to open on weekends at least. apparently they will close for a while in october and then reopen!! :D

P8260016.jpg

Back