bars in san antonio

· kanya is already open (like kasbah they didnt announce the opening date with posters or something)!! :eek:

· the new chill out cocktail bar eden rooms opens tonight!! :p

· as you know already, cafe mambo reopens tomorrow (with nic fanciulli + wally lopez)!! 8)

· although is already open during the day, the official opening party of bar m is on friday 27th (with the dirty rotten djs)!! :twisted:

· and coastine cafe reopens on saturday 28th (with guest djs tbc)!! :D

DSC00159.JPG

awwwww sorry, no more floppy bags then!! :lol:

here you have the coastline cafe toilets instead:

Dsc00154.jpg
<--- :eek:
love-smiley-085.gif
:eek:

btw, bay bar cafe and star club (with alex ellenger + dermot c + juan ortiz) reopen tomorrow. others like 70s80s90s, chicago or london pub are already open :!:

the cafe/tavern c'an titi (next to strikers) is now called that bar!! :rolleyes:

McRackin said:
McRackin said:
· rumours is reopening this year. some of you might remember that last summer it opened later than the other bars and it was already closed by the beginning of august!! :confused:
it has been bought by the owner of a very famous bar in the west end and apparently it will reopen soon with a different name..........
it will be called hush!! :eek:

McRackin said:
the little restaurant between kasbah and golden buddha has been rented by one of the guys behind a very famous bar in san antonio and it will reopen soon..........
the beach bar soul is already open :!:

McRackin said:
last summer, in the middle of the season, they started offering a mini-sunset menu (something like: jacked potato + favourite topping + soft drink or beer = 4.50€) but now they plan to work properly as a restaurant..........
sunseabar is now offering a menu for 9€!! :idea:

7.jpg

McRackin said:
McRackin said:
· rumours is reopening this year. some of you might remember that last summer it opened later than the other bars and it was already closed by the beginning of august!! :confused:
it has been bought by the owner of a very famous bar in the west end and apparently it will reopen soon with a different name..........
it will be called hush!! :eek:

So, McRankin, what theme will this hush hush HUSH Bar be, is it following this new upmarket vibe, such as Plastik and The Eden Rooms? Cheers for that. :D

no idea about the theme but yes, apparently it will follow the upmarket trend which is great. they are painting it at the moment and will open very soon!! :D

btw, i went to the eden rooms the other night and although a mutual friend told me that it looks like an explosion happened at a paint and antiques warehouse (
roflmao.gif
) it looks nice, i like it!! :p

cheers for the update dude!! :p

btw, murphy's (opposite cheers) reopened on wednesday :!:

cheers again,
CheerfulMc

cheers-pub-west-end.jpg

gorms garage is open again and, like last summer, they have lap dance shows!!
love-smiley-085.gif

Dcp_1067.jpg

btw, the new hush looks really cool.......... probably even nicer than plastik!! :eek:

McB
new_icon_boobies.gif
bies

The West End of San An

Many thanks for the pictures McRackin
"The Infamous West End", surely those pictures of the West End capture the original spirit of that end of the West End. A complete mixture of bars in the Calle Colon from La Noche & Lola's, Cheers, Murphy's, Blackbeards, Mermaid, Es Reco, and The Amsterdam Bar, a mixture of drinks from around the world, a mixture of musical style. an eclectic ibiza mix.

Hush sounds like it is definately worth a visit.

McRackin said:
McRackin said:
the little restaurant between kasbah and golden buddha has been rented by one of the guys behind a very famous bar in san antonio and it will reopen soon..........
the beach bar soul is already open :!:
a little correction: it changed of name and now its called sol post!! :idea:

krystals also had a complete facelift and looks a bit more upmarket although the result is not as spectacular as, for example, hush which is easily the nicest looking bar in san antonio right now. another one that has been completely re-decorated and looks cooler than ever is strikers, so for everybody that keeps repeating that plastik is the only bar worthwhile in the west end (something that i have been reading a lot during the last days) take a look around and you will be surprised!! ;)

Strikers-Logo-2004.jpg

Visited the newley reformed strikers Last Week

Really nice fresh look inside and has lost the sports theme. totaly sound proofed with a new soundsystem this bar did kick ass i love strikers !!!

We salute you !!

of course go to visit gorms garage althou i prefered it old skool when they didnt have any strippers and use dto just play top tunes !!!!

Never mind

We like boobies but i like gorms garage of old never mind they say change is good !!! :lol: :lol:

Althou we had to pay a visit to Secret Garden as we were staying above it in apartments Sa Vinya

There where a few really nice girls there and a few stinkers one of thekm ws reall atractive eastern european but spoke like a man

there was thou howeveer the most stunnign oriental girl i have ever seen man you guys should get urself down there to see her she is stunning !!!

McRackin said:
awwwww sorry, no more floppy bags then!! :lol:

here you have the coastline cafe toilets instead:

Dsc00154.jpg
<--- :eek:
love-smiley-085.gif
:eek:

btw, bay bar cafe and star club (with alex ellenger + dermot c + juan ortiz) reopen tomorrow. others like 70s80s90s, chicago or london pub are already open :!:

jawdrop.gif
Stunning!

Back