Barcelona v manchester united

you're saying that guardiola, xavi, iniesta, puyol don't know how to win finals?????

you utter imbecile

barca may well lose but it won't be through lack of experience or psychological fear

4 players????

come on..... thats not a team.

Experience both Managerial and Team setup is definitely with Man Utd tonight.

@ the CFC crew

get over it...

NOBODY mourns CFC's absence from the final except one spiv russian billionaire and his henchmen, David Mellor and a few fat headhunters

@ the maracas-shaker

I named some key personnel who have vital experience. The spiritual core of the team, who have won league, cup and international medals - it's not a crude question of how many players on each side have medals - it's about the influence they exert on teammates and xavi's authority is MASSIVE

Just got in Sky HD in time to watch Barcelona thump those buggers from Manchester! 8)

In all honesty though, I expect Man Utd to win this. Barcelona were not great at all against Chelsea.

get over it...

NOBODY mourns CFC's absence from the final except one spiv russian billionaire and his henchmen, David Mellor and a few fat headhunters

Am so over it. It no longer matters to me, said it ages ago and it's still the same. Just you Cruyff and Platini enjoy your total football friendly from your sofa, I'll be watching the apprentice.

Looking forward to the best national cup competition this weekend, at least both teams are there fairly. :lol::lol::lol:

the experience thing doesn't fly for me.

puyol, iniesta, xavi, henry, valdez, marquez, messi, dani alves, eto'o (albeit i know some aren't playing)

all these have won european cup, euro championships, world cups, uefa cups, not to mention league titles..........just because man utd won this last year (on pens) it practically counts for nothing.

in sport if you are a winner and have the mentality, and regularly win things, isn't so important.

take tennis, just cos federer beat nadal at madrid, does that make him in anyway, fav for roland garros......no not at all imo

Matt, are you sure you are over it? I might be lost in translation but it sounds like you have a little issue with this final ;)

Matt, are you sure you are over it? I might be lost in translation but it sounds like you have a little issue with this final ;)

:lol::lol::lol: That's one way of putting it....

In all seriousness I do not care at all, Barca had my support against Arsenal when we were knocked out by you reasonably fairly ;);) but not this year and I can't even bring myself to support Man Utd as it will just never happen so this year I'm obstaining.

It not bitterness - but let's put it this way, there are certain sanctimonious elements to some of the football comments on here against Chelsea lately that I feel obliged to defend my team against.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol::lol::lol: That's one way of putting it....

In all seriousness I do not care at all, Barca had my support against Arsenal when we were knocked out by you reasonably fairly ;);) but not this year and I can't even bring myself to support Man Utd as it will just never happen so this year I'm obstaining.

It not bitterness - but let's put it this way, there are certain sanctimonious elements to some of the football comments on here against Chelsea lately that I feel obliged to defend my team against.

Ah, so you are not supporting Man? I might be lost in translation, but it sounded to me that you WANT barça to loose :lol: ;)

Anyway, it's just a game, taking it too serious is a waste of energy :D

I'm off to get my barça t-shirt and get to my friends for the pre-match, the match and the post-match at las ramblas

Good luck 8)

Ah, so you are not supporting Man? I might be lost in translation, but it sounded to me that you WANT barça to loose :lol: ;)

Nope, tonight I shall be supporting Kate.

apprentice_27may2009_400x260.jpg

Back