Barcelona club row?

Need a bit of help.

I'll be in Barcelona on the 23rd of September before flying to Ibiza on the 24th and we are wanting to go to El Row Sundays. It states 5 till late. Does anyone know what time it closes?

The reason i ask is we want to attend the barcelona V grenada match before hand and then jump a taxi over, just wanting to know if it will still be worth while going?

cheers

we went after sonar by night last year, had a good time, pretty cool club i'd say...
jumped on the free bus after coming out sonar, think radio slave was playing...also darius syrossian (although wasn't til much later i even figured that out/who he was)...i do remember them having some girls up dancing outside, then a long haired guy got up, which for some reason didn't go down well with most of the crowd:p

the club is best rememebred by our crowd due to tales of george micheal's boyfriend djing at it (????) and my mate bumping into a girl from kilwinning (small town in ayrshire (scotland)) who kept going on about ' wham inventing techno':lol::lol:8)

this is now a long running joke with us all.8)

overall, club is well worth a visit, but i wouldnt hype it up as much as some seem to do

I think it dies out around 1500... head liner to a halloween party I went there for came on around 11 and did a 2-3 hour set. I left at some point before that but if you miss it at 10 or 11, it's probably a scrub.

That said, I had a blast and would easily put it on my short list of would really like to do things.

Need a bit of help.

I'll be in Barcelona on the 23rd of September before flying to Ibiza on the 24th and we are wanting to go to El Row Sundays. It states 5 till late. Does anyone know what time it closes?

The reason i ask is we want to attend the barcelona V grenada match before hand and then jump a taxi over, just wanting to know if it will still be worth while going?

cheers

I was there on Sunday and it was 5pm to 5am. Dubfire played 2200-0200 which is quite late for a headliner there. Opening the roof at around 3am when it was lightly raining to cool the main room off was a masterstroke 8)

Need a bit of help.

cheers

Ill be over the week before and im wondering what time the party gets going?

Was planning to watch a football match but ill miss that if it means ill be missing the party.

Also are people in zombie mode for this party or do people come out specifically for El Row?

Ill be over the week before and im wondering what time the party gets going?

Was planning to watch a football match but ill miss that if it means ill be missing the party.

Also are people in zombie mode for this party or do people come out specifically for El Row?

It's highly possible Halloween was an exception but given the reputation the place has I doubt it.

The only hardcore electro-anything after party for all of BCN is probably always a blast. Been to other after party places there and they were great but more a bar scene than a club.

I would say 7-8AM is the time to go. I got there at sun up on the party bus that leaves from plaça de catalunya at around closing time for other bars....

Dead there for like 1-2 hours then packed.

Im so confused arn't the running hours 5 pm in the day to 5 am? Surely it's not the other way around?

Says opens at 17.00 which is 5 pm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im so confused arn't the running hours 5 pm in the day to 5 am? Surely it's not the other way around?

Says opens at 17.00 which is 5 pm.

It doesn't open early morning anymore - that got stopped. It opens at 17.00 for 12 hours. I would say get there for about 18.30-19.00 and enjoy the sun in the Terraza Row Air (the garden) before heading inside late evening.

It doesn't open early morning anymore - that got stopped. It opens at 17.00 for 12 hours. I would say get there for about 18.30-19.00 and enjoy the sun in the Terraza Row Air (the garden) before heading inside late evening.

Sorry, I only know it as an after party... 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM type affair.

Looking at their site... I think Halloween was special so I may be totally off. Sorry for the confusion.

Still, I would make an effort to go.

Sorry, I only know it as an after party... 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM type affair.

Looking at their site... I think Halloween was special so I may be totally off. Sorry for the confusion.

Still, I would make an effort to go.

No, you were right, it did used to be an after-hours venue. I was there a few times last year from mid-morning. To be honest I prefer it now. No real casualties and nice to have a late lunch and a few drinks in Barcelona centre then jump on the bus at Plaza De Catalunya and heading along.

No, you were right, it did used to be an after-hours venue. I was there a few times last year from mid-morning. To be honest I prefer it now. No real casualties and nice to have a late lunch and a few drinks in Barcelona centre then jump on the bus at Plaza De Catalunya and heading along.

I'm thinking I may cheat a night out by under-lapping flights in and out of BCN... it's what like 5 mins by cab to the club from there?

A good last rave on my way out of Ibiza before the trans-atlantic would help me sleep for sure... Might smell funky but a bit of Fabreez would fix that.

Back