Barcelona club row?

I was there on Sunday & it makes DC10 look like a vicar's tea party. Most Sundays it's 06.00 to 14.00 but if there's a big guest it's 06.00 to 18.00. Seriously warm with the roof off. I might go out for Dubfire next weekend if the flights are good from Newcastle.

It's fairly new as Row14 but think the plan is to be open all year round.

That was insane. Best party I've been to all year by a square mile. I was one of only about 5 Brits in the whole place (FACT DJs excepted !) My 25 Euro entry included a bonus free vodka redbull. Well it would have been rude not to ! Beer 5Euros, free water in loos else 3Euros. Ibiza size vodka redbull 11.

Ultra clued-in crowd, smiles everywhere. Main club has a retractable roof so dancing in the open air everywhere including on separate terraces. Party atmosphere with clown wigs, toy guns & water pistols, guys on stilts with backpacks spraying roasting clubbers with water. Bocadillos 4Euros.

What a refreshing experience. Not a murmur of aggro anywhere and room to bust moves to your heart's content at the edges or get intimate in front of the DJ booth. Your choice.

HOT girls everywhere too - this was no sausage fest !

What can I say ?

That was insane. Best party I've been to all year by a square mile. I was one of only about 5 Brits in the whole place (FACT DJs excepted !)

I've been hearing great things about this place. A mate had someone post on their facebook that the ywere there today also, said it wipes the floor of DC10. I read alot of DJ's raving about it also....

On the to do list fo sho.

Is it open all year?

We're planing to go there in early December if its open.

Let me know if so mate, might pop up and have a wee catch up at ElRow ;)

! Look who's headlining this one ... straight from Movement Festival in Turin

1301_15_halloween72px.jpg

ROWCLUB

JOHN DIGWEED
TECHNASIA
MARC MAYA
TONI VARGA VS DE LA SWING
RAUL MEZCOLANZA
OSCAR AGUILERA
MARIO BIANI
ROWBAR

SIGMA MEETS LOS FERIANTES:
SUPRATECH
ALBERT ROMERO
SERGI DELGADO
MIKEL BOSCH
XAVI DEE
BLASCO
GIANCARLO
RUBEN GONZALEZ
DANNI BONNAVENTTI
ISAAC DOMENEK
EDDY DC
FREDY
CARLOS GOMEZ

What is it with these big events on school nights?

Or is it another public holiday the Spanish have next month?

1st November is All Saints Day (a National public holiday in Spain), which conveniently falls on the day after Halloween - hence the after-party to Florida 135 taking place at Row 14.

The Marco Carola 12-hour Wednesday special was on 12th October, which was Fiesta Nacional de Espana (also a National public holiday).

Basically, you can see the theme going on here .. may be able to manage a day trip over on Tuesday for this if I manage my weekend sensibly :)?...) and the weather looks OK.

The Marco Carola 12-hour Wednesday special was on 12th October, which was Fiesta Nacional de Espana (also a National public holiday)

Looking back at this vid off Youtube, that really was a crazy party :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSRKoQL0b8w&feature=related

This one from Paul Ritch's appearance earlier in the year is hilarious .. couldn't help wondering what on earth they would put as "Ladybird's" job description :lol: ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQQEKsBIxj4&feature=related

Too many kiddies been missing Church on Sunday mornings ? :rolleyes:

Surely everyone under 50 should be running along the promenade with a dog on a lead of a morning, not having F U N at an all-day rave :confused::eek: !!

Rumours it's in the firing line to be shut down. Let's hope not .. it's a heck of a trek to Florida 135 from the airport ... and a nail-biting drive back !!

Ohhh sheeeet, firing line? - That would be a huuuuge lose to the Barca club scene!!

I'm guessing it won't be quite the circus of freaks from a heavy sat night sesh anymore, shame i enjoyed being one of them!

Elrow Sunday Morning

POR FIN!! LA NOTICIA TAN ESPERADA, TENEMOS REUNION FAMILIAR ESTE DOMINGO!!! MUCHAS MUCHAS MUCHAS GRACIAS POR TODO EL APOYO RECIBIDO ESTAS TRES SEMANAS!!! SOIS LA FAMILIA MAS GRANDE DEL MUNDO!

They're opening again after coolest parties in Spain shut down (I think by the auhorities). However, parties now start at 5pm.. so it's going to be a night-time club from this weekend

The daytime glory days are over for now :cry:. Just glad I got to see one while they lasted 8) !

314330_293327037373818_161350393904817_936204_462951843_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to try and get out for the 6th Dec if the flight times are decent and I can get back on the Thursday for Kasabian.

Good thing about the change in times on a Sunday is there's a flight arrives at 14.15 in the afternoon from Newcastle and a flight home at 13.50 on the Monday. The airport hotels tend to be cheaper than the city centre (especially on a Sunday night) so back there, midday check out and straight to the flight.

Back