Barcelona club row?

utagaura

I think this is what it's called... row or row 14. Anyone been? Is it any good? I MIGHT be in Barcelona this summer and just wondering what it's like.

I've seen some short videos on the Sunday day party. Looks like a lot of fun!

you had me mildly concerned for a minute there for altogether different reasons

(link?)

I mean I opened it thinking it might be football-related

have never heard of this club - tho looking at that link - I get the impression the music/crowd are not really for me

have never heard of this club - tho looking at that link - I get the impression the music/crowd are not really for me

Yeah, I saw some of the youtube videos which showed people outside dancing in the sunshine and read somewhere (can't remember where!) that it said it was like dc10 in the old days. However, I hate when people compare clubs and places... so who knows!

Saw from his facebook page Richie Hawtin played there over the weekend.

Looks like a good venue for after party antics. It seems very popular on sunday morning 8)

Got a feeling that the people that run it are the same people that are doing the Monegros desert festival im going to in July.

I'm sure Sil will know more about it

Saw from his facebook page Richie Hawtin played there over the weekend.

Looks like a good venue for after party antics. It seems very popular on sunday morning 8)

Got a feeling that the people that run it are the same people that are doing the Monegros desert festival im going to in July.

I'm sure Sil will know more about it

Yes I saw that richie played there too... from looking at the youtube videos it does look like a very fun-in-the-sun place to be on a Sunday morning!

You're right, the Monegros channel on youtube shows many videos from elrow

like this one..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCcC2jdsHCs

Last edited by a moderator:

My hopes were dashed when it was about a dance club. I saw trouble at El barco

Hola!

Utagaura, I've been to Row but it was many years ago when it was a night club and it was in the city center. As I told Ferd, years ago it was from same people of Monegros Festival but I don't know now.
Anyway, it's about 15 km from BCN, next to the motorway, in my times it was called Fritz, never made it.

There's something really gay about that video.. I just can't quite put my finger on what it is. It all looks very staged and very odd :confused:

Spanish (or at least catalan) after hours scene looks or is very gay ;)

Well I'm very very excited indeed now. Cannot sleep in fact !!! Drove past the club on the way to my hotel in Castelldefels and looks ace.

Just found out Guy J (whose set at Global blew me away) is Special Guest in the Rowbar later this morning 8-10am (nope .. make that 7-9am :eek:) . Full lineup looking like this :

ROWCLUBMARCO CAROLA SPECIAL 12H. SET NON STOP!

ROW AIR:
MARC MAYA
TONI VARGA
MARIO BIANI

ROWBARFACT PRESENTS:
ROSSKO
ROBERTO MARTIN
ANGULO
VERY SPECIAL GUEST
(GUY J)

Going to aim to arrive at 7am and get a swim in beforehand as the sea is just across the road.. Now how am I going to get to sleep :eek::lol: !! About to find out whether DC-10 has met its match !!!

Heard amazing things about this place and the vibe there. People are keeping quiet about it as far as foreigners are concerned. Capacity is not that big so ..... we shall all too soon see ;). Luciano played there earlier in the year as did Loco Dice, 2ManyDJs and Chris Liebing. Hope it's going to be a goodun... I've travelled a heck of a long way for an afterparty :eek::twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sunday's are where it's @ for this place, we hit it up on the of Sonar week & the place was frickin insaaaaane!

DC10 has certainly met it's match!

The sound system chugged & the crowd knew their ****! ... Atmosphere was killer!

Can't wait to get back there!

Back