Barbie and Tom - Some News

nyye1.gif

... probably as "real" as the stuff from ibiza´s lookylooky-men
2z3unn7.jpg

I knew it was a fake but it was a beautiful bag - she looked embarassed when I offered her the money for it on the spot, and then she had to come up with something quick to play it off. The Louis Vuitton fakes she had were amazing - as beautiful as the real thing. She stood in the flagship store in Paris with one and showed her friend how it compared to the actual pieces - the shop assistants saw this and told her friend to tell her to leave the store or they will call the police!
nyye1.gif

... she had to come up with something quick to play it off ...
:)

... The Louis Vuitton fakes she had were amazing -
as beautiful as the real thing ...
many of the famous companies produce their stuff in countries like turkey or china
... and some of the people there do some "extra afterwork" to fill their pockets -
so there is at least a chance that the fake thing
was produced in the same factory as the original !

but believe it or not - even some of the official dealers (not louis vuitton,
but some other big players) sometimes have a mix
of original and copied stuff in their stores to increase their profit margins !!

... She stood in the flagship store in Paris with one and showed her friend
how it compared to the actual pieces -
the shop assistants saw this and told her friend to tell her
to leave the store or they will call the police!
nyye1.gif
maybe because she wanted to put the fake crap in the shop
and leave with the real stuff :lol:

I did 3 months in SE Asia nearly 3 years ago now. My job was kept open, we had someone house sitting who looked after our dog. Had the best time ever! Started off in Bangkok, then went North of Thailand, flew to Lao, then flew to Vietnam, we then went to Cambodia, then back to Thailand and went to the islands, hopped over the border to Malaysia then flew to Bali for our last 2 weeks. The most disappointing part was Bali.

You will see some stunning beaches in Thailand & Malaysia & you will see some amazing sunsets, really when you go back to Ibiza to see the sunsets in San An, you'll wonder what the fuss is about.

In 2007 we went back to Thailand & my bf (at the time) proposed during the sunset in Maya Bay (Phi Phi islands)

Next year we plan to go to Hong Kong & the Philippines as we didn't get to go in our 2006 trip. So if anyone has some tips for the Philippines, please let me know. So far planning on seeing a friend in Manila, then flying down to the Visayas, probably Boracay and some other places (undecided yet).

Anyway, just wanted to say have fun Barbie! :)

Hello :lol: And thanks for all the advice - interesting you should say that about Bali cos we were thinking of maybe ending up into Indonesia (Bali) but might knock it on the head. We would like to go to the Philippines but I think we're a bit late and would hit monsoon season.

of original and copied stuff in their stores to increase their profit margins !!
I've heard France has some very strict laws re: the counterfeits (to protect their luxury goods industry). If you're caught in possession of a fake LV bag when entering the country you can supposedly have serious legal issues :!:

I've heard France has some very strict laws re: the counterfeits (to protect their luxury goods industry). If you're caught in possession of a fake LV bag when entering the country you can supposedly have serious legal issues :!:
I've heard that if you try to enter the county of Essex in England in possession of a real LV bag you will not be allowed entry...:rolleyes:

I've heard if you have either, real or rep then you're a bit of a chump as they're all fricking disgusting.

many of the famous companies produce their stuff in countries like turkey or china
... and some of the people there do some "extra afterwork" to fill their pockets -
so there is at least a chance that the fake thing
was produced in the same factory as the original!

This happens to most things. The examples are endless but I’ll add two. Rolex have factories both in Switzerland and China and the workers often bring partly assembled watches with them home and sell them when they can make a complete watch.
Also with cheese it is a big problem that workers sell cheese cooked at home, with ingredients stolen at work. This can often be seen by the holes being too big or too small in independent store cheeses. That’s because it’s difficult to control the boiling temperature and hence the bubble size the bacteria (usually propionibacter shermani) produce. Therefore I only shop in chain stores. That makes me surer it’s not fake, but I’m pretty sure they buy some fake cheese back to increase their profit.

Nike was caught doing this a few years back but it never got into the media, as these things are very easy to sweep under the carpet. I heard a rumour that Gucci is considering to have mostly faked in theirs stores due to the financial crisis. The fake products have just (about) as high quality but lower production cost, as there are no big organisations behind them.

. Rolex have factories both in Switzerland and China and the workers often bring partly assembled watches with them home and sell them when they can make a complete watch.

Completely untrue. (apart from the fact they have factories in Switzerland)

Hey!

Wow just seen this. Made up for you both. You'll have an awesome time :)

lol@ 564367 top shop dresses.

Congrats :) xx

Back