Balearic, Chill Out & Sunset Music

It's hard to overstate the quality of both albums Claremont 56 released previous month.

Will give those mushrooms a thorough listen tomorrow.

For now I'm totally captivated by the soundscapes of E Davd's latest album and cannot stand earthly sounds.

Final 20 minutes I've just been staring into nothingness. At the end it's almost static yet so vivid.

Will put that Juno track in the hippie dance thread.

long time fan. used to see them do little live sets at parties with a laptop and a guitar. ambient, pink floyd-y, chuggy bits all thrown in. lovely stuff.

In a similar vein, and keeping it Italian, here's Mushrooms Project's latest mix. Deffo music for head not feet (I've reached that age..)

Really enjoyed that mushroom mix.
It was only superceded by his Negroni mix which was next up in the autoplay.
Shazamed the hell out of it and been sending it to random drink bros.

Nikos Filippaios found himself a new follower. What a terrible thing to say.

Sounds like Chris Coco sitting in for Rob Da Bank tonight on his Worldwide FM show? I'd give my left nut to hear those two together on the radio one more time!

It was just a Chris Coco mix. I came in halfway through the show. It must have started an hour earlier than normal. 🤷‍♂️

I've got back into Chris Coco recently after not paying much attention to him since The Blue Room. Really, really enjoying the Melodica archive - that must have me 'liking' more tracks on Spotify than any other shows/mixes I listen to!

Back