Balearic, Chill Out & Sunset Music

originally posted yesterday in the soulcompromise forum but I wasn't happy with it so here's take two.

Le Coq Sportif 2

all music with a French flavour - old rock, mellow stuff, synth/disco/funk, house

bonus points if you can name all 15

The latest Chocolate Milk & Brandy, featuring reviews of Jacob Gurevitsch, Chris Coco and.............. D:Ream (!!)

Excellent pickings from the doctor.

Very much into that Aura Safari album: https://aurasafari.bandcamp.com/album/hotel-mediterraneo-ep

Also interesting to see collector items like "Derrick Cross - Never Too Much" are getting a proper digital re-release these days. Analogue rarities are getting scarce.

originally posted yesterday in the soulcompromise forum but I wasn't happy with it so here's take two.

Le Coq Sportif 2

all music with a French flavour - old rock, mellow stuff, synth/disco/funk, house

bonus points if you can name all 15

Nice selection. Like the transition from J-M Jarre to the Paradis track.

Véronique Sanson for the encore:

And this one? :lol:

Was having a quick skim of her cover of I Feel Free too, but I don't think that stands up.

Last edited:
Or this (actually heard on 6 Music at the weekend)?

I'm now intrigued to go back and listen to that whole album. :lol: I'm sure my dad had it.

Last edited:
I'm wondering if it would be a good idea to make a spotify playlist of single tracks in this thread? Would be much easier to listen stuff that way... press play and walk away.

Back