Balearic, Chill Out & Sunset Music

Enjoying this album a lot at the moment. Maybe not quite Balearic, but perfect for a quiet sunny morning.

ha, you and the entire music establishment last week :lol:

I really tried. Twice. Not feeling it though. One of those "I don't get all the fuss" listens.

Meanwhile, this is out soon. Clips on the link. (big fan of this label)

I'd forgotten all about MGMT! They had that massive tune that was all over the radio years ago, the one with that nagging synth. my flatmate had it on 24/7...

I kind of think of this as a perfect summer track.

People lost interest in them a lot after their first album, but I've liked the odd track since.

had a soft spot for that other band that was around at the same time Empire of the Sun (even though everything they did sounded the same)

weird that even the early 2000s feels like ancient history now. Can you believe that Avalanches album just turned 20...!? 👀

Not paid as much attention to Illusion of Time as I have to Daniel Avery's other albums, but going over it tonight in search of ambient sunset tracks.

The title track is great anyway.

Lone Swordsman is great too.

I did a new spotify list, with a few faves from over the years

Picking through this list now.

Here's one I rediscovered recently, although I'm sure it was the Propellerheads mix I used to listen to.

Used to love the Manics :lol: ; can't really be bothered with that sort of thing now, but JDB sounds great on this track.

The latest Chocolate Milk & Brandy, featuring reviews of Jacob Gurevitsch, Chris Coco and.............. D:Ream (!!)

Last edited:
Back