Balearic, Chill Out & Sunset Music

Only skimmed the juno previews, but the new Eli Escobar LP sounds like it has a lot of potential

'deep, deep feeling' off the M3 album is proper ace. give it a few listens, a real grower

It's certainly interesting, although at 8+ minutes I will need to wait a bit before returning to it. Sounds like a duet in places, but I guess they've just messed with his voice?

so many psychemagik gems over the years, from that sublime update of David Crosby (Valley in Paradise) through to out and out bangers like the "pill party in India" remix. i got the ritual chants CD but couldn't get into it though.
Just finished the whole shebang. Both are great releases imo.

Are we talking about the same compilation? Hard to believe you're not into El Sueño De Hyparco - Rhodas

By far the best thing I've heard yesterday.

Last edited:
This is CD2 of a great little Rolando comp from quite a few years back. Best heard late night on someone else's settee. Goes from loungey deep house through to some gorgeous dubby steel drums in the middle culminating in a stonecold balearic classic near the end.

Good one. Seems like KiNK got the inspiration for Tail Of Prisma from this odd calypso-funk collaboration between Hiroshi Watanabe & Takehiko Kitahara

Good one. Seems like KiNK got the inspiration for Tail Of Prisma from this odd calypso-funk collaboration between Hiroshi Watanabe & Takehiko Kitahara

you've done your research! such a gorgeous track. I did hear it in a Ben Sims mix once but never heard it out anywhere.

Back