Balearic, Chill Out & Sunset Music

compiled a tracklist for our roadtrip this week - a few new bits and a load of personal faves

Liking what I hear thus far (no trip is complete without Carly) 👍

Didn't hear Steve Cobby's Pick Flowers Brewmaster yet but I guess that's only a matter of time.

A couple of bits i heard over the weekend.

- a mad remix of john farnham's you're the voice which someone has remade into an awesome chugger (old/new no idea?)

- this French track (?) which sounded lovely late on Saturday.

Last edited:

- a mad remix of john farnham's you're the voice which someone has remade into an awesome chugger (old/new no idea?)

- this French track (?) which sounded lovely late on Saturday. Scroll across on here 👇

I’ve got that track, ner ner

- this French track (?) which sounded lovely late on Saturday. Scroll across on here 👇

I’ve got that track, ner ner
Sorry

I think its this one Shady lad

Écouter Sunset Grooves Podcast #203 - Marsha par Sunset Grooves sur #SoundCloud

Had a good time yesterday playing with some friends outside at a bar in town.

Was happy to provide the warm-up set (14:00 - 16:30), went full balearic , max 110 BPM.

For starters I went with these:

Hidden Orchestra - First Light (Nostalgia 77 Remix)

Mark Barrott - Low Lying Fruit

Love the nature sounds in those recordings, suited the occasion very well. Any other tips in that category would be massively appreciated : )

Will put another personal favorite from that afternoon in the PD-thread.

arguably the least McCartney sounding track you could imagine. But no less awesome. under his Fireman alias with Youth. Can't believe I only just heard this.

*keeping it Youth related, there's actually an ambient festie taking place in Andalucia in October (assuming it goes ahead) which in theory will attract thousands of ageing crusties. sorely tempted to get the train down if only for the gong baths. Details here >

228620042_2988375288149197_7103207161231454557_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back