Balearic, Chill Out & Sunset Music

though actually knowing that it is the popular sunset spot, a very stupid colleague of mine told me she rather wants to go there in the morning to watch the sunrise :lol:
I guess she always thought the sun rises where it set the evening before.

Do you get to DJ a lot at the moment? Locally? Globally?Not as much as I’d like, no. I like to think it’s a symptom of the times: there’s always some new stud with a hot 12inch, a laptop and 5,000 followers on Facebook. Cos it’s either that or I’m just shit!

Sums up the whole scene at the moment...

Will probably check out Hostal La Torre on 25th Sept. If it's free and the music is great I don't see the need to go anywhere else.

Not been Ibiza for 15 years, the thought of going to overly packed and expensive clubs is a bit daunting (I'm still going to attempt at least one or two)

Phil Mison has been a game changer for me lately. Loving his stuff for a chilled one. Got his name from a few posts put up by you guys in the music thread

though actually knowing that it is the popular sunset spot, a very stupid colleague of mine told me she rather wants to go there in the morning to watch the sunrise :lol:
I guess she always thought the sun rises where it set the evening before.

This just actually made me laugh out loud at work, needed that one today, thanks for sharing.

First time in Ibiza back in '97, we thought everyone went to CDM for the sunrise

7 heavily medicated lads swimmin around them old jagged rocks after Manumission :confused:
We did the exact same thing, thought it was a great idea , sat there, out of it in our new found best place on the planet.
The worst part is we'd watched the sunset there the previous night :spank:
I'm sure there's a paddy Irishman joke to be had somewhere :rolleyes:
My excuse is the pills were much better then.

Can we call it something else . CDM is a far less exciting reference for those of in construction related industries

Phil Mison has been a game changer for me lately. Loving his stuff for a chilled one. Got his name from a few posts put up by you guys in the music thread

he does a few evenings for red gallery in shoreditch if you're anywhere near London - that used to be a nice after-work wind down when I lived in that manor

when I lived in that manor
24AA08D300000578-0-image-a-13_1421164441654.jpg

Back